𝟙𝟛|𝕊𝕒𝕞 𝔼𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟

The vampires were defeated Y/N hugged her two best friends

The vampires were defeated Y/N hugged her two best friends. "We did it!" She cheered as she let go of Alan and hugged Edgar. The Emerson family celebrated by a group hug.

When Sam pulls away he turns to look at Y/N who was hugging Star who was crying tears of happiness. He walks over to Y/N. She looks at him and tackles him into a hug.

"We did it!!" She exclaims. "We did!" Sam chuckles. "Listen I know something crazy had just happened but would you maybe go on a date with me?" Sam asks, "Are you crazy? Of course I will." Y/N says.

Their first date went amazing they went to the fair and arcades. It was great they kissed at Y/N's front door. After their first date they became official. It was great. Two years pass by and their relationship was great until the last few moths they started arguing. A lot.

"Are you even listening to me?" Sam asks Y/N. Y/N come back to reality after thinking about what has happened theses last two years. Knowing what's about to come she hesitantly says. "Sorry what were you saying?" She asks. "Are you serious? Again? I swear you never listen to me!" Sam shouts. "Sorry I just got lost in thought." Y/N says. "Yeah you seem to be doing that a lot recently whenever i start talking you 'get lost in thought' you just don't wanna listen to what I say." He shouts.

Y/N stands up and glares at Sam. "That's bullshit and you know it." Y/N says. "I always listen to you. I'm always here listening to you when you say Michael has pissed you off and I help you resolve it I'm always here when you have a problem. I always listen when you feel down and just wanna talk. But lately it seems like all you ever want to do is fight." She says crossing her arms.

"Me always wanting to fight? No it's you! You always pick at little things I do!" Sam shouts back. "I am not doing this with you again for the fourth time this week." Y/N says and walks out of Sam's house.

Y/N arrives back at her house and sees her parents packing. "Mom, Dad? What's going on?" She asks. "Your dad got a promotion!" Her mom says. "Really? That's great!" She exclaims and hugs her dad.

"So why are we packing?" Y/N asks. "Ah the job is in LA." Her dad smiles, whereas Y/N's smile falters. "Oh I see. Well better get packing." Y/N says and heads to her bedroom.

The first thing she does is go to the phone in her room she dials the number. "Hello?" Sam answers. "Hey Sam." Y/N says. "Oh hey." He responds confused. Usually him and Y/N don't talk for a few days after an argument.

"I-I need to tell you something." She says taking a deep breath. "I'm uh leaving Santa Carla and moving to LA because my dad got a promotion and there's nothing I can do plus our relationship hasn't been the best recently we've been arguing alot so I think we should just end it." She tells him her voice wavering.

Sam could feel his heart break. "Y/N I- please you can't give up on us please." He begs her. "I'm sorry Sam. It's not the best for us to stay together. You're a completely different person now you've changed." She says her voice breaking.

"Y/N please this can't be the end." Sam says a sob breaks out. "Then how come it is?" Y/N says and hangs up. Sam slowly moves the phone away from his ear tears falling down his face like a waterfall. He falls asleep fresh tears on his cheeks.

He wakes up the next day at 12pm he washes his face and decides to go to Y/N's house he gets there and sees a guy putting a for sale sign outside the house. "Excuse me where are the people who live here?" He asks.

"They left at about 9am. Sorry kid." The guy tells Sam. He looks down and walks away. "Wait kid! Is your name Sam?" The guy shouts after him. "Yeah why?" "This was left on the doorstep." The guy hands Sam an envelope.

Sam opens it and the final pieces of his heart shatter. Inside was the promise ring and necklace he'd given Y/N.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Fin

I put a friends refrence in there can you guess what it is?

I hope yall enjoyed.

- Megs