𝟚𝟛|𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕤 (ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕)

Y/N walked around the board walk, like they usually did at night, trying to conceal their sobs.

What had happened? You may ask.

Surf Nazis

Those dumb ass humans happened.

Y/N was minding their own business when a group of Surf Nazis came up to them. They started harassing the vampire, in hopes of getting their way it's Y/N.

"Look lads, I said back off alright. Your breath is starting to affect my vision." Y/N stated rolling their eyes and started walking away. "Whatever you slut we'll find someone much better looking than you." That made Y/N stop.

"What did you just say?"

"I said you're a slut and we'll find someone better looking." "And you wonder why women never want you." Y/N muttered walking away again.

They could hear the laughter and insults still being thrown their way as they walked. Words like "bitch" "whore" "useless" we're used. This hurt Y/N a lot. Why were they being insulted for not wanting to go off with some boys?

Why were they getting the back end for rejecting someone? It wasn't fair.

Y/N went back to the cave and laid on the bed made for them. They were just staring at the wall in hopes the words shouted at them would magically disappear from their brain. Y/N didn't know how long they were staring at the wall for because a bunch of voices snapped them out of their daze.

"Y/N, you here?" Star questioned as she walked into the cave, looking for her friend.

"Hey what's wrong?" Star questioned as she swiped Y/N's face with her thumb there were tears there. Y/N shook their head and turned away from Star.

The latter knew just what to do. Walking into the main area Star got the Lost Boys' attention.

"So, something happened to Y/N today and you guys are gonna go find out what it was."

Just as David was about to protest Star cut him a look.

"You guys are closer to Y/N than I am, they're your girl/boy so go talk to them. Cheer them up. Laddie and I will be back in an hour." Star grabbed the young boy and left with him.

"Y/N?" Marko called softly as he walked over to the bed.

"Y/N, what happened love?" David questioned as he sat down next to her. Y/N refused to acknowledge their friends. David gave one look to the Boys and they all dog piled onto Y/N.

"Guys cmon. You're heavyyyyy." Y/N whined trying to push the lumps off them. "We're not moving until you tell us what happened." Paul stated.

"Come onnnnn." Y/N tried to push them off again but to no avail. Y/N may be strong but The Lost Boys are very heavy. "Tell us." Dwayne told Y/N.

"Some surf nazis called me a slut. They also said a bunch of other things." Y/N mumbled closing their eyes. The Lost boys moved so they were all cuddling Y/N.

"Don't ever let those punks get in your head." David ran his fingers through Y/N's hair. The group stayed with Y/N all night whilst the latter fell asleep.

"Sleep well sweet Y/N." Marko grinned.

-

This request was for @chicken_strips21 I really hope you enjoyed <3