Chapter 4

Edwin

In the morning I barely got up from the couch, because I was all broken and especially sleepless. To tell the truth, I couldn't even remember the last time I had slept somewhere other than on a comfortable bed, and when my conscience had gone down like this tonight.

I had remorse for being so rude and unjust to Mia. One half of my brain convinced me that I shouldn't bother because of that, because it was my own fault and the second part still insisted that I was insensitive to her and that I should at least get a little into her situation and understand her fear.

Actually, what fear? What should she be afraid of? After all, I assured her that I would take good care of her. No, it wasn't me.

Mia was simply an arrogant, rude and arrogant woman, who managed to deprive such an intelligent and patient man of his mind in one moment, such as I was. Just breathing the same air in one room with her was beyond human strength.

I went out on the terrace and tensed my muscles a little in the fresh air because I was completely tormented and sore. It was a pleasant warm breeze, and since it was still quite early, I could enjoy the undisturbed distant noise of the waves breaking on the beach.

Under normal circumstances, I would now put on my shorts and go jogging along the coast for at least an hour, then I would take a hot shower, make coffee, and enjoy it in the morning news. But instead, I walked on tiptoe like a thief so as not to wake the hard-sleeping princess.

I spent most of the day locked in the office instead of working from the large terrace, which was one of the reasons why I chose this particular apartment. And who rolled on it? Well, who other than Mia.

She was to blame for everything. She was responsible for these inconveniences. She was responsible for my annoyed mood, and I hated her more and more. But it wasn't the worst, because the more I hated her and tried to avoid her, the more she kept my mind busy and attracted me incredibly.

Quietly and without knocking, I went into the bedroom so I could get ready for work. I chose clean clothes from the closet and closed the bathroom door behind me. Although I wanted to slam the door a little louder to get her out of bed, my conscience didn't allow it.

I wasn't the bastard she thought I was. So Miou didn't even move my presence and she slept soundly tangled in her duvet.

But while I was taking a shower, she still changed her sleeping position. She was lying on her stomach now, her legs slightly bent. I note with my legs blurred. Nemo was standing in the doorway, unable to take his eyes off her. She was extremely pretty and attractive. She was damn prettier than I thought, and she looked like an embodied perfection in that bed.

I looked down at the old rags she was wearing, and all the saliva suddenly ran through my mouth. She had a reasonably rounded ass that screamed directly after touching. Her skin on her thighs was soft, firm, and already slightly tanned from the local sun.

Her light brown hair was strewn across the pillow, which also partially covered her pretty face. Her lips were slightly parted with a slight hint of a smile. She looked like a sleeping angel, with a damn good body. I wondered how it was possible that I hadn't noticed it yet. But now I began to notice.

My pants were twitching, and the thought of doing it myself while I was sweating in the office almost made my head tangled. I had to wait a while for the blood to return to my brain and I could move out of place.

I immediately left the apartment in record time and ran away from Me as far as possible. I was even in front of the hotel before my driver, but I didn't mind waiting for those few minutes at all. It was still better than dealing with the questions above to see if I was starting to like Mia and admit that she was attracted to me.