Chapter 11

Edwin

Even this morning, after waking up, I felt the whip of Mine's hand on my cheek. Not to blame her, but she surprised me a lot, because I didn't expect such a reaction from her. Although I could at least have assumed it. Mia was not like other women. She was like a hot mother on the left. On the other hand, I had to admit that I earned the slap.

I've been wanting to kiss Miu for a long time, and I just didn't estimate the tense situation much yesterday and got carried away. I would understand if Mia didn't want to talk to me anymore and didn't even see me.

Mia was right when she called me an idiot, because only he would try to kiss his grandmother, if she would rather scratch his eyes at that moment. I just didn't think of that. I saw the opportunity and seized it, as in all my business transactions.

But I didn't regret the kiss. Mia also had full and shaped lips that tempted me to taste them from the first moment, but this time I completely fertilized it. At least I could admit it, right?

Actually, it didn't bother me that she slapped me, but that she rejected me. I had to smile in my mind, because those were the first football boots I ever got. I was fully aware that I was physically attracted to women. Of course, this could not be denied or overlooked, and yet Mia tried to flash me.

I didn't want to have a relationship with Mia, I just wanted to have fun with her. The fact that she attracted me so much and kept me busy could no longer be ignored. I figured if we shared it a few times together in bed or by the pool, it might help me get it out of my head. But I was sure that after yesterday's fiasco, it probably wouldn't be so easy. Mia will be ready for me as an armored personnel carrier.

When I got up from the couch, I was all crouched and crushed. Although I took off my pants before going to bed, I was still wearing my shirt, and since Mia closed the door so hard last night behind her, I didn't want to invade her privacy. I wasn't such an animal that I didn't respect her feelings and needs, so I left her space. I didn't even urge her to make my bed. And I'm not a gentleman.

But now I needed to get to her. I was to have a meeting with local concrete and iron suppliers in an hour, and I couldn't afford to come to this meeting late. There was not much left for us to start digging the first foundations of our three-building complex, and my mission here in Dubai was slowly but surely coming to an end. Thanks God! I breathed a sigh of relief.

Without knocking, I rushed into the room and walked as quietly as possible to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, shaved a two-day stubble and brushed my teeth. I moved quietly around the bedroom so as not to wake Mia, and I quickly took the first suit from my closet, which came under my arm and a clean white shirt. I tossed it all over the back of the living room chair and returned to the bedroom for the rest of it, but before I closed the door behind me, I didn't forgive myself for at least one glance at the sleeping Mia.

I was stunned to see how calm she was in her sleep. She was nothing like the leftist mother she had so often presented herself to. Her facial features were relaxed under the influence of sleep and she was a good ten years younger. Although she still didn't look her age.

I had a hundred flavors, bowing my head to her and touching her lips again. Again, to feel their silky softness and sweetness as they parted, but the truth was that I didn't want another slap at all. I was shocked to feel my body just coming to life when I looked at it.

Above all, it attracted me, there was no denying it. Just the sight of her warmed the blood in my veins. I realized that I should not look at her like that, but rather try to keep my promise to her. Take care of her and get her safely back to Germany.

I watched her for a few more precious seconds. She was so innocent and lost in those duvets that it was hard to believe that this sleeping beauty in them was the warrior Mia who was waiting for me here after work. Suddenly I knew that if I didn't immediately fall out of her neighborhood, I would be caroling for another trouble.