Chapter 5

Edwin

I was normally relieved when I returned to the apartment in the evening. I was totally tired and tired. I didn't see Miu anywhere, but since unbearable music, such as sticking out sticking out, was spreading from the terrace, I figured she was probably warming hams in the sun there. But I didn't care at all, and in the end I had no plans to go and greet her.

I barely dragged myself into the bathroom and threw off my sweaty shirt, which was already merging with my back. I tossed it, along with the rest of my clothes, into the laundry basket and crawled under a stream of cold water. Its effects were received enthusiastically by my body, so I didn't rush to shower.

But when I came out of the shower, I didn't feel any better. The only difference I felt was that I was no longer stuck. The fact that I had spent the last six nights on the couch was slowly taking its toll. It wasn't as happy as I thought at first. The couch was simply too short, tight, and tough for me.

Since I was already really physically and mentally exhausted, I had no choice but to end my gentlemanship. I was upset that she, who had been lying around the apartment all day, still had the whole bed available to herself, which I more than willingly left her. Most likely, all the remnants of common sense had to leave me at that moment, because otherwise I couldn't explain it. But it will be over from now on.

I took a deep breath because I didn't want to talk to Mia at all. I already had the nerve to burst, and Mia, who still knew how to grind them every time, would take it all away again. I could handle things diplomatically, but it always depended on the other side. It was easy with diplomats, but very difficult with Neanderthals.

I wiped myself thoroughly in a huge towel, pulled on my pajama pants and a simple white T-shirt. I combed my hair with my hand, and as I brushed my teeth, I lost sight of the shelf with my belongings.

"Girlfriend, I'll kill that old woman," the anger began to vibrate a little more. I held my razor with the remnants of hair on my hand, and I could say with one hundred percent certainty that it wasn't mine.

I burst onto the terrace like an angry bull. "Did you use my razor?" I looked at Mia right in the doorway.

Ledabolo looked up from the book she was reading and looked at me. "I just borrowed it," she rolled her eyes, and she couldn't help it.

"And can you tell me why?" I demanded an answer, but the intensity of my voice did not decrease. I could feel the anger that had been boiling inside me for several days.

"Because I don't have mine here?" She replied, as if it were nothing.

Her indifferent attitude turned me around. "It's unhygienic."

"Believe me, if I were home, I'd go to Brazil," she cringed, already slightly irritated.

"Brazil ?!" flew out of me, and with the pupils dilated, I measured her all over. At that moment, she appeared completely naked before my eyes. Exactly as God had created her.

"You don't want me to explain this to you," she looked at me with a mischievous smile.

God, I wasn't a first-class moron, so I wouldn't know what it meant when Grandma went to Brazil. But the idea, which must have been completely smooth, soft and moist at the bottom, drove an increased amount of saliva into my mouth, and I'm not saying that he was already halfway there. She had a strong sexual appeal that would melt even a marble statue, and she either didn't realize it at all or she hid it well behind her innocent smile.

"It's not necessary," I assured her of the drought, and I was pissed at myself that she had managed to get me again.

I turned on my heel and, completely twisted and confused, returned to the room. Few have been able to disrupt my iron self-control, which I have cultivated over the years and which has been extremely important to my work. Well, the last few days, I had to do something to stay calm. Annoying new grandmother.