gratitude

Assalamualaikum:

To the readers who were with me from the beginning,
To the readers who have joined me in between,
And to the readers who're reading this in future.

I'm probably very late in posting this. But here we go, lol.

First things first. Thank you so much for all the love you guys have given to this book and the let go series. This is the final book in the series and to this day I can't believe I've penned something as crazy as this book.

I know Arsalaan and Inaya have made readers furious and whatnot. I enjoyed writing about them and reading your comments were even more fun. Haha.

I never had a plan to write this particular book, to begin with. I was just going to make Arsalaan a side character in the second book and use him as a good comeo but then life got messed up and I've forgotten why I've even introduced him in the first place, lol.

But then I remembered giving him a loving big brother character in Won't Let Go and suddenly I had this urge to write a story for him as well. That's how Can't Let Go came into the picture.

As expected not many were fans of Arsalaan. I totally get it :D

I know so many left the book in the middle because Arsalaan got intolerable in the first phase. I appreciate it honestly. This character was meant to be a douche. Writing imperfect characters has always been fun. I'm glad readers didn't send the hate comments to me instead it was directed only towards the characters. 

I did get scared whenever someone new would start reading this book. It made me feel anxious and nervous. I know the characters aren't very ideal. 

But to all those who stuck with me till the end, from the very beginning; I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. It means a lot to me.

Thank you so much!

Your one last comment on this book would mean a lot to me. Please do comment. Especially the silent readers; I'd be glad if you guys could comment all your thoughts and opinions about why you liked this book or why you didn't. Constructive criticism is always welcome!

Some quick questions since we've finished reading all three books in the series. I'd love to read all your answers.

1. Which is your favourite let go book?

a) Don't Let Go

b) Won't Let Go

c) Can't Let Go

2. Who is your favourite male character of the let go series? 

a) Abrar Shah.

b) Farhan Sheikh.

c) Arsalaan Baig.

3. Who is your favourite female character of the let go series?

a) Hayat Abrar Shah.

b) Natasha Farhan Sheikh.

c) Malaika Arsalaan Baig.

4. Rank the books from your most favourite to the least favourite.

5. Which is the first book you read in the series? I've noticed not everyone read it in order. Some went in reverse. I'm curious to know about the rest :)

6. Did you read all the books in the series? (I won't mind if you didn't, haha. Feel free to comment)

7. How did you come across these books? 

That's all I guess. Do answer them<3 Thank you for being such amazing readers, the let go books are close to my heart and I'm so glad that you all have joined me in this beautiful journey!