five

Life is surely unpredictable. But this was just too make much for Malaika to take in. She looked at the insanely gorgeous but dangerous man, staring at her with cold eyes. He looked so different from the last two times she has seen him and she knew he's up to no good, for sure. 

"I'm Arsalaan Baig. And I need a favour from you, Malaika Abbasi." she felt shivers down her spine with the way he sounded, so cruel and demanding. 

"I-I need to call my family, please let me call them. Why are you doing this? Let me go." she cried in fear and noticed his expression change for a second which he masked away quickly. He has caged her in the car by locking it, and she had no escape now.  Literally nothing. 

He chuckled dryly at her, she stared at him in fear and confusion as he spoke, "you're going to refuse the marriage with your cousin Zayn." Her eyes widened at his stupid command. Just who did he think he was? She glared at him furiously despite being in fear. 

"I will do no such thing. Who are you to me anyway? Why'd I even listen to you?" Malaika questioned furiously and he laughed at her in response. He freaking laughed.

"You have no idea who I am, and what I am capable of." Arsalaan smirked as he watched fresh tears roll down her cheeks, "just stop crying already. It's of no use." 

"My parents will never agree anyway, you're talking in vain. they will marry me off to Zayn, willingly or unwillingly. Stop wasting both of our time and let me go." she tried to escape but his strong pair of hands caught hold of her wrists and she flinched at his touch. 

Crying uncontrollably, she said, "please leave me. My parents must be worried."

"I don't even know who you are," she yelled in frustration. He smirked at that. The blind love of his sister and the fear of losing her has made him heartless and nothing can stop him from doing what was going to do today.

"Trust me, after tonight, you'll never forget me." she stared at him in confusion whilst wiping off her eyes, as far as her eyes could go out of the window, there was no one around. And the road looked like some really abandoned one where no one usually walks. They were in the middle of nowhere. But Malaika wanted some miracle to happen. 

"Why are you doing this? Please let me go." Malaika was frightened, to say the least. She couldn't fathom all of the happenings. Just a few hours ago everything was so normal. 

"I only want one thing, that is for you to say no to the marriage," Arsalaan tried to calm his mind. Why was she making it more difficult for him?

"Me saying yes or no doesn't count, Arsalaan Baig. It was my grandparents wish to see me and my cousin married and no one can stop that. Not even me." he felt the fire and hatred in her eyes as she took his name for the first time. 

"Very well then, you leave me with no choice." his face lacked any emotions and that scared Malaika. This has to be a horrible nightmare but only it wasn't. 

"Wh-what do m-mean?"

"We are getting married," Arsalaan replied like it was the most obvious thing and she stared at him dumbfounded, was he serious? 

Malaika couldn't believe her ears the first time, so she asked again, "you're joking right?"

"You heard me right the first time." his eyes void of any emotions, she still couldn't believe this psycho. Who the hell was he? And why was he doing this to her? 

"And why do you think that I will marry you?" she asked him furiously, her eyes burning with rage and anger. 

"Because you don't want your little sister's image to be tarnished, do you?" Arsalaan smirked evilly, she didn't understand which little sister he was talking about, because for one she's the only daughter to her parents and then there were her cousins; they were so many.