A Misleading Sight

//Summary// A new student has arrived and Angel seems to get along with them well. Something that Alastor doesn't like, at all.

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

"And due to the rain storm reported happening on Friday, the sports clubs meeting is canceled, that is it for the morning announcements, till next time dear listeners, stay tuned." said a young teenager.

The teen's short brown hair is swiped across his forehead as he hits the microphone button. Alastor sighs to stretch his arms up, with the morning announcements over with it was time to meet up with his friends and love.

The brunette smiles to fix his glasses, standing from the chair to make his way out of the main office.

Every morning, Alastor does the morning announcements, great fun for him since he wants to be a radio host one day.

Luckily there is still ten minutes till homeroom so that allows him to meet up with his friends.

He exits the building to the courtyard where he sees them. Charlie was already smiling at her girlfriend Vaggie, Niffty was reading her books with Husk past out beside her.

However, Angel was nowhere to be seen.

Alastor looks around, trying to find the familiar fluffy white hair and blue eyes of his love.

Frowning slightly, he walks over to Charlie, who was now playing with Vaggie's long brown hair.

"Charlie, have you seen Angel?" asked Alastor.

"He walked to school with us, but then he walked off, said he saw something that needed his attention." said Vaggie.

The brunette hums to look to Husk, but they wouldn't know anything since they're obviously in their own little worlds.

"Well, I suppose I'll just see him in homeroom, though normally he'd have jumped me by now to give me my morning kiss." said Alastor, crossing his arms.

"He'll give you a kiss in class I'm sure, he did say something needed his attention." said Charlie.

Alastor nods when the bell rings, waking Husk up. The group make their way back inside and to homeroom.

Charlie and Vaggie have a different homeroom but he'll see them for the other classes. Alastor opens the door to homeroom, followed by Niffty and Husk.

He takes his usual seat in the back, the seat beside him free for his darling Angel. Husk and Niffty take the seats in front of him.

"Angel still isn't here, you two get in a fight?" asked Husk.

"No, no, he'll be here, something just delayed him is all." said Alastor.

"That is weird though, nothing really pulls him away from you unless it's something BIG." said Niffty.

Alastor just narrows his eyes at her but looks to the door. Angel always walked to class with him, and now he was running late, where is he?

Before the bell rings, the teacher walks in, followed by Angel and a boy he's never seen before. The two are standing close together, smiling as they reach a desk in the front.

This shocks Alastor, why was Angel sitting with that other boy, WHO IS HE?!

"You sure you guys didn't fight?" asked Husk.

"We haven't, Niffty, who is that?" asked Alastor through gritted teeth.

"Oh, he just transferred in, I think his name is Nicolas." said Niffty.