Chapstick Galore

//Summary// There's a heat wave in hell and it's making the air dryer than usual so Angel decides to use some chapstick to get through it. It's used to moisten his lips, but it seems to attract something else.

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

A groan escapes from Angel as he lays on his bed, a fan going full blast to chase away the heat. The forecast in Hell was saying it would be hot all week, making the Spider Demon miserable.

He could handle the heat, but when the temperature was over 120, that's where he drew the line. What was worse about the heat was the dry air, there wouldn't be rain till the end of the week, and worse it would be a thunderstorm.

God how Angel hates thunder storms.

He sits up with a sigh and looks to the bottle on his table. It was empty, meaning he will have to walk through the hotel to the kitchen to refill, why did the AC have to be broken now of all times, WHY?!

Angel stands up, fixing his pink tank that covered his chest but left his belly exposed, black shorts and thigh high black stockings.

He licks his lips to pull a face, great, now his lips were dry. He hates dry lips as they crack and it feels like shredded paper and can hurt like a bitching paper cut.

He walks over to his vanity and starts looking through a drawer. Angel smiles as he pulls out one of his many chapsticks and looks at the lable.

"Chocolate mint, perfect." said Angel.

Looking in the mirror, he applies the chapstick, moving his lips to spread it, even humming at the taste. He wouldn't eat it, but the flavor was nice.

Lips feeling much better, Angel pockets it and grabs his bottle.

"I'm getting a refill, you good, Nuggy?" asked Angel.

He looks to Fat Nuggets, who was laying in his little bed with a small fan on him and a big bowl filled with water. Looks like he would be good for a few hours.

Smiling at the sight of his beloved pet, Angel leaves the room to head to the kitchen.

The heat was really killing him, but luckily the princess has a shitload of fans going.

Angel arrives in the lobby to see Husk at the bar/check-in, head down with a fan going.

"Hey Husk, you alive?" asked Angel.

"Barely, this heat is a fucking bitch, and this thick fur ain't making it any better." growled Husk, voice muffled by the counter.

"Well I'm going to get some more water, want a glass?" asked Angel.

"Nah, I think Niffty made lemonade earlier, the sweet girl, get me a tall glass of that." said Husk.

Angel smiles at that and walks into the kitchen where he finds Alastor, sipping at a glass of lemonade.

For once the Radio Demon was not in his usual attire, he was dressed in a red dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up a bit and the top two buttons undone. His hair was also pulled back in a small pony tail.

"Hey Smiles, anymore of that, Husk is dying for some." said Angel.

"Ah, hello my dear, yes, Niffty made two gallons of it, want a glass yourself?" asked Alastor.

"Sure, I also need to refill my bottle, this heat is a bitch." sighed Angel, turning on the cold tap and filling his bottle.

"That it is, but we have a big storm coming at the end so it'll cool everything down, will you be joining me in my room again?" asked Alastor.