Language Barrier

//Summary// Angel gets startled and goes off in Italian. This fascinates Alastor, who is determined to hear more.

Requested by: Sabamoonlover

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

Alastor hums under his breathe as he makes his way through the Hotel halls. It was the afternoon, nothing had really been going on, leaving the Deer demon to wander in boredom.

And it was never good when Alastor got bored.

The last time he got bored, three patrons disappeared and three blocks in the upper part of the city was set ablaze in green flames.

Yes, it was never good when Alastor was bored, so Charlie always tried to keep him busy. But sadly even she couldn't find anything to keep the Radio Demon entertained.

He enters the kitchen to see Niffty with a bowl in hand and Angel Dust with his back to him, looking through the cabinets. The two didn't notice him, making a devious smile grow on his face.

Looking to the wall, his shadow appears, smiling as big as their master before moving through the kitchen. The shadow reaches a pile of metal bowls by the sink and with a nod from Alastor, knocks the bowls over.

Niffty lets off a shriek and Angel cries out in shock, getting a few cans to hit him on the head, falling to the ground. Alastor flinches at that, okay he hadn't meant for the Spider to get a headache.

"Whoa, hello Alastor." greeted Niffty.

Angel groans from the ground to slowly get up from the floor, rubbing his head.

"Figlio di puttana, Sorrisi, che ti ha fatto male, stronzo!" hissed Angel.

The small demon turns to him, handing over an ice pack... where did she get that?

Alastor stares at the Spider, ears up straight and his smile shrinking a bit. What did Angel say, that was Italian, right?

He's heard the language before, it was like any language he's heard before, and yet it sounded beautiful. From Angel's mouth, the words were lovely, and he doesn't even know what was said, though he figures he was cursed out.

Shaking his head a bit, the smiling demon walks over, helping the Spider stand up straighter.

"Apologies, Angel dear, I only meant to give a good scare, not injure you." said Alastor.

"Nah, it's fine, just gonna have a headache for awhile." said Angel.

The Deer nods, watching the tall demon walk out of the kitchen with the ice pack. Alastor continues to stare when Niffty nudges his side.

"Something on your mind?" she asked.

"Quite, Angel speaking Italian to be exact." said Alastor.

"Oh ya, he slips in it sometimes, I once heard him singing an Italian song." said Niffty.

Alastor hums before smiling, making his way out to continue down the hall. If Angel does slip into Italian, well, he was going to be there to hear it.

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

It's been a few days since the incident in the kitchen, and so far he hasn't had the privilege of hearing Angel speak Italian.

He's in Charlie's office, looking over paperwork to make sure the princess didn't make any mistakes. He puts another paper down when the office door opens, revealing Vaggie, who looks to him.

"Hey, have you seen Angel, he's supposed to be meeting Charlie for his therapy session." she asked.

"Hm, not since breakfast, but not to worry, I'll find our wayward Spider." said Alastor.