Come Rest Your Weary Head (Chaggie Edition)

//Summary// A second part to the last story and like the title says, it's the Chaggie edition. Enjoy~

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

A yawn escape from Vaggie as she looks through some of the paperwork for this month. Things were getting more and more busy at the hotel and it was great.

All of Charlie's hard work was paying off, but it came with a drawback.

With so many demons under one roof, tensions can get raised, bot to mention when they complain at how it was taking too long.

They were idiots, selfish idiots but there was only so much she could do with. And poor Charlie was overworking herself, she's been awake for two days straight and it worries the moth demon.

Charlie was going to burn herself out and then she'll just stress herself out even more with getting any rest.

There has to be something she can do, anything to get Charlie to relax and get some sleep.

As Vaggie thinks about this, she hears a loud crash coming from the lobby.

She groans, just what she needs, more drama. She walks out of the office, spear in hand when she notices it's gone quiet.

Vaggie walks into the lobby to see Alastor already there, he was talking to a demon who was giving him a hard time.

"This shit just isn't working, I want to get into Heaven but none of this is working!" yelled the demon.

"Ha, impatience is the problem, you are aware you've only been here one day, right?" asked Alastor.

"Uh, so?" asked the demon.

"So, it means you're an idiot, no one gets redeemed in one day, it takes time, and if you can't handle the wait, then you know where the check-out counter is." laughed Alastor.

The demon seems furious but one look from the all-mighty Radio Demon and the insect ran off. Alastor dusts himself off to turn, noticing the hotel manager behind him.

"Oh, greetings Vaggie, didn't see you there." he said.

"I came to see what was going on, another impatient demon?" she asked.

"But of course, now I must be off, I have an appointment about now, another demon who wishes to complain." said Alastor.

He hums to himself as he walks away and Vaggie watches him.

After all that and having to deal with more demons, how was he still in such a good mood. He should be just as annoyed as she is, or as tired as Charlie.

Yet he was neither, how was that possible?

How was Alastor in such a good mood and so well rested when he does the same things that she and Charlie do?

Vaggie hums to herself when she hears a small noise. She looks to see it was Charlie, she had just walked into the wall with a clipboard in hand.

She groans to lightly rub her forehead, blinking to squint at the wall.

Seeing this, the moth demon decides she has to know how Alastor stays so relaxed and rested. But not now, he's meeting with some of the patrons now.

Perhaps during his lunch break she can talk to him.

Huh, now that she thinks about, he's been disappearing whenever he goes on break. For the whole hour he has to relax, no one knows where he goes.