Puns of Fun

//Summary// Alastor has a deep love for Dad jokes, so much so that he loves to tell them, especially Angel. The others are confused why Angel always laughs at them when the jokes aren't funny. Or, four times Angel laughed at one of Alastor's joke and the one time they found out why.

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

"Oh Charlie, I'm afraid for the calendars." asked Alastor.

The princess looks at him, an eyebrow raised. She was busy with paperwork when the radio demon just walked in.

"Uh, why." said Charlie, looking over a paper.

"Because their days are numbered." laughed Alastor.

She groans softly, looking away as the deer demon continues to laugh.

This was an unexpected side to the Overlord that no one knew, he loves these terrible Dad jokes.

"That was, uh, that was pretty good." said Charlie with a weak chuckle.

Alastor smiles to tilt his head a bit.

"You don't have much of a funny bone, do you?" asked Alastor.

Charlie just sighs when the door opens, revealing Angel.

"Hey Cha-Cha, Niffty wanted me to tell you she just used the last of the cream." said Angel.

The princess nods at the distraction when Alastor turns to him.

"Out of cream, I know a store that sells only jelly and cream." said Alastor.

"Really, only jelly and cream?" asked Angel, tilting his head in confusion.

"Yep, it's a trifle bazar." laughed Alastor.

Angel snorts to start laughing along with the deer demon, shocking Charlie. The joke was as bad as the others, why was Angel laughing at it?

"Cute, Smiles, real cute." said Angel with a soft giggle.

This makes Alastor walk over, kissing his cheek, to walk out of the office with a happy hum. Angel smiles to look at Charlie with a small smile.

"You got the cream written down, right?" asked Angel.

"Uh, ye-yeah." said Charlie.

With that, the spider demon walks out, leaving the princess to her paperwork. She stares at the door, why did Angel laugh, there was nothing funny about the joke.

The door soon opens to reveal Vaggie, who stares at her girlfriend.

"Charlie, don't you have paperwork to do, why are you daydreaming?" asked Vaggie.

"I'm not, I mean, I was thinking, but, well-" stumbled Charlie.

Vaggie just laughs to walk over to help the princess with her work.

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

Husk groans as he rubs his forehead, today has been a literal Hell for him. Not due to a lack of drinking or anything, but due to Alastor.

Someone, and he thinks it's a certain spider, thought it'd be a good idea to give Alastor a book on Dad jokes, a GIANT book. The whole day, Alastor has been reading it and telling them to everyone, but Husk has been getting the brunt of it since he isn't too busy.

"Husker, my friend, I found another joke that should bring a smile to your face." smiled Alastor as he suddenly appears.

"Son of a bitch, no more, why are you torturing me with these damn jokes." cursed Husk, glaring at him.