chapter 7.

I followed Ashanti towards the stairs when I caught sight of three heads poking around the corner

I followed Ashanti towards the stairs when I caught sight of three heads poking around the corner. I flashed them a grin before shaking my head and following the girl up the stairs.

"Get that dick sis."Ivy whisper-shouted ."Your friends are funny," I said grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to me."My friends are about to get their ass beat," She said as I chuckled.

She stopped at the third door farther down the hall and opened it. The room was tidy and neat, there were no clothes on the floor and her King sized bed was intact. For now.

It had light grey walls and white accents. The room was very minimalistic.

"Sit," She commanded before turning around giving me a nice view of her ass. As I waited for her to finish in the bathroom, I noticed a picture of her Khalid on her bedside table.

He had fade, braces, and glasses."Such a dork," I laugh as my eyes glaze over to Ashanti.

I remembered Khalid saying a long time ago that Ashanti had struggled with her weight and that her mom was hard on her for it. She was just as beautiful in this picture as she is today.

I heard her footsteps coming before placing the picture back in its correct place."Ok," Ashanti said coming out of the bathroom.

"Fuck me, "I groaned as I took in her attire.
She walked towards me and straddled my lap."You like it, "She asked looking down at the lingerie she was wearing.

"I love it, "I mumbled as I ran my hands up and down her thighs.

The black lace teddy fit her curves and hugged her boobs perfectly."I love it, "I said roughly.

"Rip it and you're buying me a new one," She says, taking my jaw in her hands and making me look at her.

"Yes ma'am," I said looking into her lust-filled eyes. My eyes flickered down to her bottom lip that was tugged between her teeth. A slow grin appeared on her face as she bent down and started leaving small kisses along my jawline.

My hands decided to take their path and grab a hold of her nice round ass. She moaned into my neck as she licked and sucked on my skin.

"Fuck, "I groan as she pushed me down and grinded on my crotch." Off," she said tugging on my hoodie. I held myself up on my forearms as she helped take it off.

She ran her nice tipped nails down my sculpted abs causing me to suck in a sharp breath." What happened here," she asked pausing at a red scar from a gunshot wound.

"Accident doing dumb kid stuff, "I lied as she nodded her head before pressing a kiss to it and trailed them down to my waistband.

She got off of my lap and pulled off my sweats and underwear before crawling back up to my legs and straddling them.

I watched with my arms folded behind my arms as she licked my tip while making eye contact with me. She then took me all in her mouth slowly before bobbing her head up and down at a fast pace.