chapter 15.

"Do you have the address ?" Zara asked as we loaded our luggage into the trunk of the SUV

"Mhmm." I hum as I punch it into the GPS." Y'all ready ?" Turning around I saw that all of my friends were inside of the car and buckled up.

"Yes, mother ." Gill joked as I flicked her off through the rearview mirror.

Los Angles was warm and sunny when we landed. Now it was a bit chilly and the wind was blowing every which way. Bipolar ass weather.
The GPS took us through the hills and towards a gated community. We drove further and further away from the homes that were close together and started noticing that the massive homes were starting to become isolated.

We came to a stop at this gate where there had to be five to ten security guards standing around. " Damn. You'd think they were like the President of the U.S with the amount of security have around." Gill stated as we got approved to pull in. I mean it was a little odd that they had so much security. Even back in New York, their grounds were crawling with men in all black, heavily armed, and talking through their earpieces.

" I mean they are probably the richest people in the world," Ivy murmured in awe as we saw the beautiful home come into view. "They would be stupid not to have security crawling around." The front of the home was only visible seeing as the rest was surrounded by greenery. It was as if they were trying to hide the rest of the property. " Holy mac and cheese balls," I mumbled as I took in the property. Like I said before, we had money, we just didn't have De'Luca money. There's a difference.

Taking my phone out I quickly text the girls and tell them that we are here. A few minutes later Alex and Alessa came running out of the house in bikini tops and daisy dukes. " Damn they got ass." Zara noticed as we all turned our heads towards them. " I would kill for those abs." Gill sighed fogging up the window a little bit.

The twins were fucking hot, correction, they all were. Like I have zero motivation to work out because I'm a fat ass, but when I look at them my motivation skyrockets. Don't get me wrong, I love my body and curves, but a toned stomach would be nice too.

"Ahhh." They yelled as we got out of the truck. "Welcome to our humble abode." They both held their hands in an L shape to show off the home. " This is fucking nice," Ivy spoke as we walked towards the front door. "Ok, so he doesn't know that you are here," Alex said as they guided us to where he was. "Right now they are in the middle of a pick-up basketball game, so he might be a little eeek." She explained making a smelly motion to warn me.

We walked through the well-decorated home before we were led to the back. We walked past the pool, the pool house, the tennis courts, they had a trampoline that the little ones were now occupied on. We eventually made it to the basket hall courts where most of the girls were laid out watching them play.

" Travel, that's a travel." Alessandro yelled pointing at Gianni." Time out." Wow, he took the game seriously. " If you think this is bad you should see him when Golden State plays." If it were any other team that would've been a problem, but come on, it's Golden State.