chapter 30.

"That was a much needed release of pent up frustration

"That was a much needed release of pent up frustration." Gio grunted as we made our way to the SUV. He had been it thing for some action for the longest. It seems like ever since Sage had gotten pregnant he had become a tad bit more violent.

"You do know that you can still have sex with your wife right?" I said as we pulled out of the garage. " I know." He looked up from his phone.

"I just don't want to be too rough with her and hurt the baby."

Well that explains it. He can't have rough sex so he compresses it by killing people in fucked up ways.

He stuck a knife through someone's throat tonight.

"She's barely even two months right now." I say doing the math since the wedding. " The baby barely has arms right now."

"You're right." Gio agreed after after a few minutes of silence. The rest of the guys were in a deep conversation about something going on at the party.

My phone rang as I was about to join in.

"Guys."I grab their attention." It's Ash." I put the phone to my ear , heading the commotion in the background. "Put her on speaker." Khalid suggested. I removed the phone from my ear and hit the speaker icon.

"Alessandro." Our eyes snapped to each other's as we heard Malik's voice. "Malik?" We all question a few seconds later.

"I didn't do shit, Ivy." We heard Malik and Ivy argue."Can somebody get her while I talk to him."

I began to get worried. There was no way in hell that Ashanti would voluntarily give Malik her phone if something didn't happen.

"What's wrong? Is Ash hurt?" I began to panicking as Carlos's phone buzzes. He picks up the phone and his eyes widened as he read the screen.

"We need to hurry up." He said." Like we really need to hurry the fuck up and get there."

I turned my attention back to the phone.

"Malik!" I yell into the phone. "What happened?"

I hold my breath as I wait for his response, praying that it wasn't bad.  Carlos and the guys practically yelled at our driver to step on and get us to the party.

"Something happened to Ash," My heart stopped as I practically prayed that it wasn't what I thought it was. " I think—" He paused.

"Please don't say it, please don't fucking say it." I whispered as my heart dropped to my stomach.

"Please don't say what I think you're about to say."

He took a deep breath," I think she was assaulted."

I clench my fist closed tightly as my eyes closed. Khalid let out a shaky breath as he processed the information.

"You think or you know?" Gianni questioned.