Going Back Home

6 years later :)
A lot has happened in those 4 years so let's go in order :
1. Found out I was pregnant with twins
2. Got kicked out because I was pregnant
3. Moved to LA
4. Started Double M Lashes (my lash brand)
5. Has my babies Mason and Madison
6. Bought my dream car and a house

I struggled at first but I didn't let that tear me down it only made my stronger.

Any who today I am going back to New York to visit Alyssa, I miss that girl so fucking much but was not happy because I might run into my mother or my baby daddy.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard "mommy" I turned around to see my two little devils struggling to get their shirts over their heads. I let out a deep laugh because they looked so cute struggling. My babies are growing up on me. Once we were all ready we headed to the airport.

~~~~~~~~ hours later~~~~~~~~~
After that long fight we headed to the house I was renting because we were staying for a long time. I change the twins into their pjs and as soon as our heads at the pillows we all knocked out.

Next Day
I woke to weight on my chest and bouncing on my bed. I knew it was them but I kept my eyes closed.
"Mommy wake up" Madison said.
"Mommy get up pwease" mason said.
"PWEASE" they both screamed.
So I grabbed both of their ankles then started tickling them. Let me tell you that is the better sound to ever hear.

"Mommy can I match sissy pwease" Mas said
Mad squealed "Oh my pwease mommy pwease" while making the puppy eyes at me.
I laughed and said 'yes' they ran to their room and I changed them into

Just without those big chains they both have a small one with a 'M' on it and a gold bracelet

I changed into this just because it was comfy and cute. I like wearing jeans I don't know why. But with Jordan 1 Mocha's they looked better.

 We headed over to Al's house and saw that there was another car there but I was worried about it

We headed over to Al's house and saw that there was another car there but I was worried about it. I parked and we all got out and banged and rand the door bell like crazy people. Hehe Just when I heard stomping I grabbed the twins and ran behind a car. We were trying to hold in our laughter, I heard Al yell " STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO RING AND BANG MY DOOR THEN YOU BETTER STAY SO I CAN SEE YOUR UGLY FUCKING FACES". Then slammed the door closed. We laughter then Mason said "momma i miss Titi al can we see her now".
"Yea momma please, i want her to bake me cookies again" Mad said smiling. One thing about Al is that she make some mean ass cookies.

We walked to the door and I pulled out my keys because I had a keys obviously I'm her best friend. Did I mention that we came : days earlier than we said to surprise Al. No ? Well now you know.

Once we were in we were so quiet that I had to look behind me to see if my babies were still there. We headed to the living room where I saw two men and Al. They men looked good but East looked better.
I looked at them the count " 1..2..3..SUPRISE" we yelled as we dropped out from behind the wall. They all jumped out of they seats and one of the boys spilled water on him.

Once they turned around to see who just gave them a attack the two boys looked at me in confusion but I didn't care because I wasn't there for them.

Alyssa said "Alpha, Gunna do you see them too or am I going crazy? Like I know I miss them but I think I'm going crazy, they ain't coming for three more days" with tears on her eyes.

One of the boys said "no they are here but who tf are they. Coming in here screaming I almost shot they asses".
I let of a laugh and said "boy if you pulled out a gun I would have pulled mine out two don't play with me".

Alyssa ran and jumped on me running saying " oh my god it's really you I missed you so fucking much, why didn't you tell me you were coming early".
"Because it was a surprise you low class bum" I said.
"Who tf you calling a bum I will beat your ass right here".
"Then do it love"
"Alright I motherfucking will you stupi- OH MY GOSH WHERE ARE MY BABIES" she yelled looking for Mad and Mas.

Once her eyes landed on them, they both waved to her and her ran to pick them up. She tickled them then said " my favorite twins are here, how are you Titi Bavaria doing?" She questioned.
"I good, school boring cute boys " Mad giggled and Mas glared.
"I good too, school boring cute girls" Mas said and Mas glared.
Then they both said at the same time "Titi Al I want cookies, make mwe cookies PWEASEEEE" making all of the adults laugh.

She nodded ,  they ran to the kitchen and looked at me. As I was about to say something the other boy spoke up and said " I know damn well that you all saw that little bit looked just like Dave when he was younger" with those words Al and my eyes widened and look at each other.

"How to you know East?" I question
"He's my best friend not you better start explaining missy" he said.
"What's your name" trying to change the subject and he said "Alpha I'm normally a very nice person when you meet me but when two little kids walk in the room looking exactly like my best friend I have to question it".
I looked at Al and signed "what am I going to do" she said "tell the truth"
And with that I turned around and took a deep breath.