Feelings ?

East P.O.V

I woke up to a little hand hitting my shoulder at first I thought it was Jay so I kept my eyes closed. Then I thought about it more and opened my eyes and saw my little boy sitting on the bed looking at me.

"Hi daddy" Mason said
"Hi buddy, do anything hurt" i asked in a concerned tone
"I'm okay daddy, how's momma and sissy ?" He said
"There fine buddy but you scared them buddy, they were crying all night. Do you want me to wake mommy up for you ?"
"YESS and can sissy come back too " he said while doing puppy eyes at me

I pulled out my phone and text Gunna to bring Madison over here and that Mason woke up. I turned around and looked at Jay she was still on my lap with her arms around me tightly. She was so beautiful, and gave me the best gift ever my kids.

"Mason how would you feel if me and mommy together and a big happy family" I asked

"I would love it! Me mommy sissy and daddy all live together ?"

"Yes buddy and maybe you can have more sibling later" And with that I looked at Jay and started rubbing her back and whispered "cmon mamas you have to wake up" she tell out a big yawn and asked "why"

"Because baby someone wanted to see you" I said as I kissed her forehead

"Baby? And who?"

"Yes baby you are mine and only mine. Turn around and see" with that she turned around.

Jayleena's P.O.V

"Yes baby you are mine and only mine. Turn around and see" East said so I turned around and saw Mason sitting up on the bed smiling at me

"Hi mommy " he said smiling

"Hi baby are you okay ? Do your head hurt? Do your ribs hurt? So you leg hurt? Tell mommy" I said with tears in my eyes

He giggled and said "I'm okay mommy but you know what will make me happy "

"What baby" I said

"If you me daddy and sissy live together and we big happy family. And MORE SIBLINGS" he said then yelled the last one. I blushed and looked at East who was already looking at me with the best smile.

"You want more siblings " I asked Mason who nodded his head

"Why are you smiling East" I asked him

"Dave" he said

"Huh"

"I want you to call me Dave now. East is for people who hold my weight in my life. And you hold so much weight in my life and you don't even know ma. But I'm smiling because I wouldn't mind becoming a big family with you and the kids. Hell I would love to have more kids. But only with you, I only want you to be the mother of any children I have" he said and he left me speechless all I could do was walk over to him and hug him.

He hugged me back immediately and let his hands slide down to my ass but I didn't care at all . He squeezed it tight which made me gasped and him chuckle.

I want to be a big happy family with him but he needs to prove it to me first.

"Group hug" Mason said as he tried to hug us. We all hugged for a little it then I sat back on Dave's lap while playing with his fingers.