Truth pt.1

I looked at Gunna and Alpha and started telling them the truth, even though I was scared of how they would react.
"A little over seven years ago Al, hair drag me out to a party I didn't want to go but I still want.... I ended up getting drunk and I think high and I slept with Dave east. When I woke up the next day he kick me out saying how I wasn't special, so I am mediately laughed. Fast forward about six weeks I found out I was pregnant, then found out it was twins and then my mother found out then she kicked me out of her house. I was too afraid to tell east because I've seen the way he's treated other women to have clean having his babies so I didn't say anything. I moved to LA when I was five months pregnant I started my lash business which is booming right now. I bought a house my dream car. Then on November 11, 2015 I had given birth to a beautiful baby boy and a beautiful baby girl. Their names are Mason Devon Brewster and Madison Delilah Brewster . I decided to give them his last name because I know he's a father because he's the only person I've ever slept with. I love my children to death I know keeping them away from East was wrong but I don't want people to think that I'm claiming they're his kids because I want money. When in reality I don't want no money from him not even a penny, I just want my kids to have a good life and if they end up meeting him and he wants to be in their life I'm not gonna stop him. I'm a great mother but I did make a mistake and that mistake was not telling him" I said.

They both stared at me with wide eyes and dropped jaws, I was scared to see how they were going to react. Are they going to yell at me? Are they going to tell east? Why are they not talking?

" so to sum of the story you just told us was that you had a one night stand with East found out you were pregnant got kicked out of your house had two beautiful kids and on your own business" Alpha said to which I just nodded.
" OH MY GOD I HAVE A SISTER NOW AND A NIECE AND NEPHEW! Your my new best friend " Gunna said / yelled.

"You guys are not mad ? Are you going to tell East ?" I said in a worried tone.
"I mean I am mad that I never knew but at the same time I understand why you did it. I don't know if I'm going to tell east or if I should just let you tell him" Alpha said to which I just thanked him.

Al and the twins come back from baking cookies and they were hyper.
"Mommy did you know that you can eat raw eggs" Mason said
"Yes but it will make you tummy hurt really really bad" I said while glaring at Alyssa who was trying to not make eye contact with me.

"mommy" Mad said.
"wassup baby"
"where my daddy ? does he not want me ? did I do something wrong" she said with teas filling her eyes. I pulled her into my lap and said " no baby your daddy loves you very very much but he is on a ... secret mission for his job so he can't be here right now". In the corner of my eye I saw Gunna and Alpha look at me with admiration, I think they expected me to badmouth East which I would never do. Both the kids ran off and I looked at them and said
"I think it's time I had a talk with East. Can you to find a way for me to talk to him? And can you guys please be that you guys have been so nice end it would make me feel less nervous".

They both let out a deep laugh and said "of course" and that we can do it tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~ the next day~~~~~~~~
I was so nervous that I thought I could throw up.

How was just going to react? Is he going to want to be in our lives? Will he hate me? Well he love them? Does he have any other kids?

I wore a black v-neck top, with these beige colored jeans, dark flannel and my newest pair of sneakers.

I drove with Al in my car to the restaurant we were meeting at, Al's mom is watching my babies

I drove with Al in my car to the restaurant we were meeting at, Al's mom is watching my babies. Once we have pulled up I saw Gunna and Alpha they both hugged me.

"How are you feeling ma" Alpha asked
"I'm good but obviously nervous"
"Well you looked good so that could distract him" he said while laughing i rolled my eyes.

As we walked in I was behind everybody so no one could see me yet. Once we arrived at the table I saw East with two other men that were tatted up.
" sup Gunna sup Alpha" all the men said as dapper each other up.
"What are we all doing here, don't get me wrong I missed ya but wassup"
East said.
East was wearing a tight black shirt that showed off his muscle, black jeans and some Jordan's. East is one fine man let me tell you but the words 'you're not special.. you can leave now' kept replaying in my head.

"I wanted to have this meeting because yesterday I found out some news and thought you all would like to know" said Alpha"WAIT

"WAIT.. I'm going to say this rn that I'm very happy about this news and I'm being so deadass that ya ass better not ruin it for me" Gunna said.

"As ya all know this is Alyssa my cousin" Alpha said they all said hi's

"I'm confused not Alpha I thought you were going to say girlfriend and that was the big news" Kd said. East and Rel also looked confused.
"Will ya shut up and let me speak damn anyway this is Jayleena"

In that moment they all looked at me, it was the first time they had even noticed I was there. East had a smirk on his face looking me up and down.

"You look good ma" Rel said
"Yea real fucking good what you doing tonight" Kd said which earned a slap on the back of the head from both Gunna and Alpha which just made Alyssa and me laugh

"Hey everybody" I said
"So Alpha you brought us here to meet one of ya hoes" East said when raising an eyebrow
I couldn't help but laugh as I sat up in my seat I felt Alyssa put a hand on my shoulder to calming me