024 | You gotta be quiet

"Fear, anxiety, arousal, and pain; all are emotions and sensations. They are neither right, nor are they wrong; good nor bad. They are simply passions, a most important part of life. Feel them, fully experience them, surrender to them, and learn to accept them. As a submissive, you must let go."

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

KIM

I look down and see his bulge.He looks already huge,with jeans on.I put my hand on it feeling it and I look up at him.He grabs my hand immediately and pushes me back on the bad with him on top of me.

"I didn't give you permission to touch me either." He says and starts unbuttoning his shirt.His tanned,muscular chest full on display in front of me.He has perfect abs and I haven't realized this earlier but he has a tattoo on the side of his rib.I don't know how I didn't see it because I've already seen him shirtless before.

With two hands he grabs my waist and flips me on my stomach.

"Stay like that!" He says and I nod.I can't see what he is doing but I can hear him unbuckling his belt.He throws it on the floor and gets out of his jeans,only left in his underwear.

He suddenly runs his hands on my back and goes lower and then he smacks my ass.

Before I could say anything he spanked me again but this time it was harder.

"God, I would spank you all day." He sighs and massages my ass before smacking it again.I moan out as the stingy feeling went through my body.My skirt is all rolled up and my bum is on full display in front of him.He can see my black panties.Thank god I'm wearing something sexy today.

He pulls up my ass and it touches his crotch.I'm in all fours in front of him.He is so close to me,I can feel him against me.

He runs his hands on my body and with one hand he grabs my hair making me tilt my head back.

"Do you think you'd be able to handle this?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows before I see him pulling down his underwear and pushing his cock against my ass.I couldn't see his length but I can feel that it is huge.

It slides under my opening and I bite my lip.It starts slipping in and out under my opening and it makes my panties wetter.

I want to touch him,so bad.He is teasing me badly and I want him inside of me.

He keeps pretending like he is fucking me from behind and I can't tell you why but this turns me on so much.It feels so fucking good.Even though he is not inside of me it gives me so much pleasure.

"I would fuck you like this all night." He whispers and pushes my head down on the bed,my ass sticking up in the air.

"Would you like that?" He asks as he grabs his member putting it on my panties flicking it on it.