033 | I am in charge now

"But when we begin to live from within outward, in touch with the power of the erotic within ourselves, and allowing that power to inform and illuminate our actions upon the world around us, then we begin to be responsible to ourselves in the deepest sense."

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

KIM

"Now,let's play a little game." He says grabbing my tights before pushing himself back again.I don't know what he's talking about and he is just smiling down at me.

"If you let out a single sound I won't let you come." These words left his mouth and my face just dropped,that's not going to work.I'm 100% sure.

"And if you obey me I'll let you fuck me." He  whispers bending over me.He is so close to me,I can feel his chest on mine and his movements are slow.

"How does that sound baby?"

How does that sound?Sounds incredibly terrible if you ask me.But him saying this had an affect on me,I mean everything he says has an affect on me but he sounded like a dom.I want to obey him,I want to show him that I'm capable if doing it.

"Get ready to be fucked." I smile at him and his eyes change,his smile turns into a smirk without saying anything he starts going faster hitting that damn spot.I almost screamed when he moved but I remembered the game.

I'm not going to lose.

My teeth are gritted and my forehead is sweating but this won't stop me.His heavy breaths are music to my ears and he purposely touches me with his free hands,kissing my neck.I collect all my thoughts and slowly catch my breath to sound cool.

"You gotta do better than that.. " I tease him and he looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.I look up at him and our faces are close.

"This won't make me scream out your name." I whisper gripping the strings that I'm attached to.He comes closer to my face and his smirk comes back.

He's not going to lose either.

"You're saying that I'm not rough enough?" He asks,his voice is raspy and he slowly pulls out.I watch him doing it and I get disappointed.

"I'm just saying that you can do better than this.."

"I thought you were a dominant." I smirk at him and he immediately grabs my neck which earns a gasp from me.With his other hand he undoes the strings and I'm out of the swing.With one movement he pushes me down on my knees and steps in front of me.