035 | Don't start something you can't finish

"Woman, especially her sexuality, provides the object of endless commentary , description, supposition. But the result of all the telling only deepens the enigma and makes woman's erotic force something that male storytelling can never quite explain or contain."

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

KIM

Work was the same,we didn't really interact.We have to keep our secret relationship a secret.If anyone would find out about this I would die,literally.

Why?Only two reasons : I never liked attention.And it's personal.

I walk up to my office with tea in my hand and thought back to that morning.I still find it actually amazing.I don't know why but I find it amazing.I personally wouldn't have to courage to reveal that kind of secret.

"Shit sorry." I immediately apologized as I bumped into someone and my hot tea spilled over his shirt.Fuck.That's why I should not daydream at work.

I heard chuckles and looked up.Who is he?An unfamiliar face was in front of me and he tried to pull his shirt away from his body so it wouldn't burn him that much.

He was taller than me and had dirty blonde hair with blue eyes.Okay,he's kind of good looking.He has an earring in both ears and he has those really expensive kind of watches on his hands.

"Let me help you." I offered my help and without thinking I took out a tissue I found in my pocket and started wiping off the mess I made.

"It's okay." He said and I moved back.

"I'm sorry to ask but are you new here?" I asked politely and he nodded.

"Yeah I am.Now that you are the first person I bumped into could you please show me where this office room is?" He asked and handed me a piece of paper which said '56'

I smiled at him and gave him back the note.

"That's next to mine,let's go."

We took the elevator and at the time we were in there he introduced himself. His name is Alexander Barron and he is from Scotland.I immediately realized he was from the UK because of his accent.

The elevator door opened and he followed me to his office.The corridor was strangely empty as we walked to the office.

"Here we are." I told him and he unlocked the door.He looks a little older than me,he can be around Mr.Collins's age.

"Uh this room howlin' " He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Smelly." He said and I let out a nervous laugh.That's right it is smelly.I walked around his office and saw that the window was left open and I looked out just to face two birds which were about to shit on me and three spiders.I screamed and fell back to the room landing on my butt.