039 | Let me hear you

"Desire becomes surrender. Surrender becomes power."

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

KIM

We spent the whole weekend together and I felt like I found the person who I can actually turn to when there's something wrong.

Almost a week passed since the funeral and I try to think of the good side,there's literally no good side in that but I know for sure that she is in a good place and at least she is not suffering anymore.

I'm laying on top of him as the sun shines through the curtains.He groans opening his eyes and I smile at him like a creep.

"Were you sleeping on me?" He asked in his morning voice which was sexy as fuck and let out a chuckle.

"Yeah,you're quite comfortable." I smile at him as he travels down his hands and cups my butt.I lay my head down on his chest and he slowly tries to sit up.

"Noo,please let me stay." I groan while I'm still cuddling him and I sounded like a baby .

"Get up love,we'll go traveling today." He says as I slowly sit up on him.He called me love,again.I know he probably doesn't realize this but it has a big ass affect on me.

I rub my eyes and straighten myself while still sitting on him.

"Ow." He breaths out and I look at him confused.

"Just don't move backwards." He says and I smiled at him moving backwards.As I practically sat on his member he gritted his teeth and picked me up turning us around so he is on the of me now.

"I told you not to!But of course you being yourself did it anyways." He says grabbing my waist and his face comes closer to mine.

"Always so disobedient." He said but it was more like a whisper and now I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

I put my hands around his neck as he places soft kisses on my neck making my eyes roll back as he bites it.

"I thought I was a good girl." I say and he looks at me,his face inches away.

"No baby,you're acting the opposite right now.But we can always do something to change that." He says and a smirk appears on his beautiful face.

I look down at his tanned body and I still can't get over the fact that this man right here,on top of me is someone close to me,someone I like.

He places a kiss on my lip and I cup his face returning the kiss.He brakes away from the kiss but I pull him back earning a little moan from him.He takes a moment before looking at me with a smile.

"Get up,I'll be downstairs."

I look at him sad because I was actually thinking about something dirty but I guess I just rushed a little.