Hideaway Motel

(A/N: The italic contains the flashback scene, so enjoy the chapter)

***

In the middle of the late night, you were walking on the sidewalk, holding the black weapon case.

Why were you outside all by yourself? Well, let's just say a certain Imp with a gold tooth wanted you to meet him at the motel.

Six hours ago...

Night finally came and Vick finally came back from her important matter. But when Vick entered her tavern, she suddenly found you in a fetal position on that very same spot.

"Chica?" Concerned, Vick quickly ran towards you and knelt down before you.

You looked up to see Vick worried about you.

"Hey, you okay? What happened?"

Your eyes filled with tears, couldn't make a single word. Vick then wrapped her arms around your shoulders to comfort you.

Vick brought you back home. After you calmed down, you reluctantly told her what happened. You told her that Striker found out you stole the blessing tipped-rifle from him and he wanted it back around midnight tonight. You were in your bedroom with Vick. Vick was watching you trying to get ready to meet Striker.

"You really don't have to do this, Chica."

You put on a black jacket over your (f/c) tank crop top. You stared at the half-broken mirror as you fixed your (h/c) hair.

You sighed as you turned away from your reflection.

"I have no choice, Vick. I have to do this."

You then walked towards the open case where the sniper rifle was placed upon. You stared down at its design before you closed the case and carried it.

"Wish me luck... I guess."

Vick then watched you leave with a worried look on her face.

You finally arrived at the Hideaway Motel. You looked at the sign that had a tagline "The guy that tried 2 kill u def isnt here". Also, the letter 'E' flickered.

That was where you first discovered the blessing-tipped rifle.

You then stared at the second floor window that wasn't blocked by wood like the rest. There, the light was on.

You had a feeling that Striker is there, waiting for you. You checked your phone to find it was almost midnight.

You then took a deep breath and exhaled as you headed to that room on the second floor. First, you tried knocking on the door, but you received no answer. Suspicious, you tried opening the door. The door was unlocked, you looked around.

Striker was nowhere to be seen.

You entered inside and observed the surroundings around. You walked towards the bed and placed the black gun case on it. You then opened it, revealing the blessing-tipped rifle. You stared down at the rifle with its unique designs.

You ran your fingers along with it. You narrowed your eyes.

"I don't know how in the hell did he get that. But why? Why does he want to kill demon royalty?" you asked out loud.

"Why don't you ask me?"

You suddenly turned around to find Striker, leaning against the door frame. Striker sent you a smirk as he closed the door and advanced towards you. You then quickly walked away from Striker and stood behind a chair nearby as if you're using it to defend yourself.