Friendly Suggestion

It's been awhile since then. Though you couldn't help but wonder about a certain Imp.

What was he doing right now? You don't know.

Of course, last time you heard from him was he'll be in touch with you though you were not sure about that.

Right now, your head was lying against the bar counter and you groaned. Besides you was your Hellberry Sunset.

"Damn, you haven't touch your Hellberry Sunset." said Vick, staring at you with your head down.

You groaned once more.

"All right. What's going on, chica?" Vick placed her hands on her hips.

You lifted your head up and an annoyed look plastered on your face.

"I can't stop thinking about that fucking high and mighty dick."

Vick raised her brow. "You mean Senor Striker?"

You then dropped your head on the counter and groaned, this time even louder, "Hearing that name makes even more worse..."

"You know it's been about a few weeks since you last saw him." mentioned your bartending friend.

"Last time I heard from him was that he'll be in touch with me, but how? If you ask me, I don't think he actually has a Hellphone of his own." you explained.

Vick hummed.

"I think you have a little problem."

You noticed her smirk.

"What do you mean I have a little problem."

"Something tells me that you may have a little crush on you know who."

Your eyes widened to nearly as big as saucers. Not to mention, a blush plastered across your face.

You exclaimed, "Oooh Hell fucking no!!! I don't have a CRUSH on that arrogant imp!"

Vick laughed at you overreacting, "Okay, okay. I'm just teasing you. No need to freak out."

You glared at Vick and said, "Don't do that to me ever again."

Vick tried to think what to help you. Then she got an idea.

"Hey, I think I can help you get Senor Striker out of your head."

Vick told you about this month's event here in Wrath.

"The Harvest Moon Festival?"

"That's right. The locals here in Wrath celebrate este festival every year," explained Vick.

"Did you go there that often?" you asked.

"Yeah, lots of time. But I'm not going this year."

"Why not?"

"I've seen the Harvest Moon a lot. But you can only see the actual harvest moon from the Prince himself."

The Prince, Vick said.

That  was when you remembered something. One of the Princes of the Ars Goetia has a special grimoire in his possession.

"So it's Prince Stolas, right?" you assumed.

"Si. He shows everyone the true harvest moon every year with his special grimoire. You can say it's his annual duty."

"I guess it seems interesting." you commented.

"Then it's settled." Vick clapped her hands.

"Huh?"

"You're going to have some fun at the Harvest Moon Festival," she declared. "Now let's go find some nice clothes for you."

"Wait, there's a dress code?"

"Not really. I just want to make sure you'll fit in with the locals."

You were unsure at first but you knew you might need a nice fun time at the festival without you thinking of you know who.

Vick closed her tavern for today as she took you to a Western clothing store nearby.

While you went with Vick, you were unaware that you were being watched by three shadowy figures. One of them took out his phone and made a call.

At the manor, a well-dressed gentleman was playing chess all by himself. Then the phone rang. He then answered, "Yes?"

He was then informed that you will be attending the Harvest Moon Festival.

"I see."

Then he was asked what to do now by.

"Keep an eye on her. Make sure she's not out of your sight, Andre."

"Understood."

He hung up the phone and stood up from his seat. He walked towards the window and looked up at the sky.

"Hmm... I wonder if someone is trying to assassinate Prince Stolas at the very important night at the festival."