Numero Seis

2nd pov

"REALLY?! THEYRE VISITING?!!!?!?" you screamed, standing up from your seat as your classmates look at you, shocked at your outburst. "L/n, do you have something to say?" your teacher asked, arms crossed.

"im hungry." you said as everyone looked at you dumbfounded. suddenly kazushi, one of takemichi's friends burst out laughing. "HAHAHA L/N YOURE SUCH A DORK!" takuya gave a soft chuckle.

(PLLLSSSSS IM ALSO A SIMP FOR TAKUYA IM SORRY HE'S SO HANDSOME MIKEY MOVE!)

"i- take ur seat L/n." the teacher sighed, too tired to deal with you as you grinned sitting down before kaoru smacked you. "dont be loud, and yes theyre visiting." kaoru smiled as you beamed, curling your hands as you felt excitement consuming you.

finally! they're coming back!

---------------

"is y/n okay?" yuzuha asked as she stared at you who was having a flowery aura around you, sure you were a bright and noisy person, but having a flowery aura around them AND the boys? 

suspicious.

"this is quite peculiar." kazutora said. mikey nodding, thinking... "maybe she got a new body pillow?" chifuyu thought. "nah, if she did, it would be more like a scream than a flowery aura." baji stated as everyone went to change their shoes as it was already the end of the day.

"hey y/n, look up ahead." 

kaoru voiced out as you and your so called friends also looked ahead. they see 3 males waving as your eyes widened, mouth gaped as you dropped your bags and ran towards the gates, no shoes and only in socks.

"HEY!" kaoru yelled, finishing changing her shoes as she grabbed your bag and also ran. "who the fuck?" draken cursed as they see you tackled the 3 guys down. "look at them smile." hina smiled gently as she sees you smiling ear to ear. they could see kaoru pull one male up and kissed him in the lips.

"ah, maybe that's kaoru's soulmate, but then who are the 2 guys?!" nahoya smiled as they watch 2 guys peck your forehead and then 1 guy wrap a jacket around your waist before the last guy lift you on their back.

"yeah, i dont like them already." souta growled.

the girls waved at kaoru who was waving back. "guess we can ask them tomorrow.." hakkai mumbled, quite disappointed. "mm, we have a meeting today anyways." mikey said the males quickly went to their meeting place, where the other toman members were <333

-----------

"hey y/n! since you guys dont have class since its holiday, lets go out!!" a guy with brown messy hair and with a small section of hair colored in white suggested. "mhm, we have alot to catch up." a male with his hair parted at the side patted your head as you smiled.

"YES PLEASE!" you happily nodded as the 2 males laughed. "then you go ahead, me and kaoru are going to have date here <33" a guy with shoulder length hair stated as he cuddles with kaoru.

"HOLD ON WAIT IMMA CHANGE! WAIT FOR ME UO-KUN, ZHE-KUN!" you stumbled to your room as 'zhe-kun' laughed. "DRESS NICELY Y/N! I WANNA SEE YOU LOOKING VERY PRETTY AND HOT!" he laughed. "BET!" you yelled back. "WEAR THE OUTFIT WE BOUGHT YOU!" 'uo-kun' yelled. finishing up getting ready you ran down to show your outfit.

"YOU LOOK SO PRETTYYYY!!" 'zhe-kun' cried, hugginy your body that was dressed in a simple black top and some jeans. "im still  not used to them wearing these types of clothes." kaoru mumbled making her soulmate laugh. "kaoru, love. theyre not that boyish, they wear both girly and boyish so get used to it."