Numero diecinueve

2nd pov

"any update?"

"we are currently buying stuffs. we might be able to do it tonight."

the person on the swivel chair giggled, feet up the desk as they sighed. "well good. i want her gone before she even report anything." the person responded before dropping the call.

"are you sure doing this is necessary?" kisaki had his arms crossed, his expression neutral as he stare at the person infront of him.

"don't question my decisions, rat. shut ur mouth and do what you're told." the person glared at kisaki who rolled his eyes. "whatever you say then, I'll follow." kisaki then left the room, pushing his glasses up and smirking.

"you're gonna die anyways."

---------

"say zuzu! why cover your face when you're gorgeous?" you asked, staring at him as you guys eat lunch.

"y/n, open." baji said as he raised his chopsticks which made you open your mouth and eat the peyoung yakisoba he was offering. when sanzu heard your question he glances at mikey who nodded.

"something happened in me and mikey's past." sanzu simply asked as you then looked at mikey shocked. "YOU DID THAT TO HIM?" you asked as mikey scratched his nape.

"well uhm- yes but that was because of my dark impulses! but i promise you, i won't hurt anyone nor even you, my y/n." mikey defended as he quickly grabbed your hand. you stared at him before nodding.

"okay, i trust you."

mikey happily cheered, before leaning forward. you chuckled, also leaning forward to let him kiss your cheek.

"dang, don't we get to kiss u too?" Nahoya mumbled, stabbing his potato with a fork as you laugh. "later, smiley. eat first!" you said as Emma shook her head.

"what are your plans tomorrow guys?" she asked as senju thought for a moment. "i plan on watching a movie tomorrow. the one about that psycho girl who killed everyone?" she voiced out as yuzuha smiled.

"i want to watch that too."

"how bout we all watch?" mitsuya ask as he gave you some tissue to wipe your mouth. "That's a great idea." seishu nodded as he turned to akane who also nodded.

"yes inui, you can go." she giggled. "then it's settled! movie with everyone and y/n!" kazutora stood on his chair and posed.

"dibs on sitting next to them!"

"nuh-uh sanzu! im sitting next to them!"

"you wanna fight?"

"Hold on lemme get my camera"

"someone pass me my glock so i can shoot sanzu-"

"baji-san no-"

"brother i have ur katana!"

"slay them I guess."

draken sighed, leaning down to whisper into your ear. "you wanna go now darling?" his deep voice made your stomach flip but you stayed neutral and nodded. draken held your hand gently and quietly went out with you.

"let's finish up too?" mitsuya asked the only sane people in the table which were seishu, hakkai, souya, hina, takemichi, akane, koko, yuzuha and emma. they all nodded and left the chaotic group killing themselves.

----

3rd pov

"alright now that everyone is here shall we start the debate?" miss lee asked as everyone responded with a yes.