Numero Trese

WARNING: 

MAY CONTAIN RAPE PLEASE DONT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE. but i will ''--'' before them so you could skip.

3rd pov

"member Student council, you have a meeting after school." the teacher announced as she looked down on her notes as y/n turned to kaoru. "psst, hey, what about our hangout later with those idiots??" y/n whispered as kaoru pursed her lips.

"im sure the meeting wouldnt last that long. you guys could go ahead and ill just follow." kaoru said as y/n paused. "are you sure?" they asked as kaoru nodded. "mhm." kaoru hummed in response as y/n sat properly again.

the day went by, students starts to fix their things as the doors opened revealing akira. "yo! lets go girls!" akira said as she leaned on the door frame. "you guys go ahead ill follow after my meeting." kaoru said as akira raised an eyebrow.

"just ditch the meeting hunny." xiu popped her head in as kaoru shook her head. "no thank, just go ahead ill follow i promise." kaoru said as y/n groaned. "FINE! But hurry up or else im coming back here to personally pull you out of that meeting." y/n pointed at kaoru who laughed. "yeah yeah whatever." 

y/n waved their hand as kaoru and y/n parted ways. 

"oh? is kaoru not coming?" kazutora asked as y/n shook their head. "student council meeting." y/n answered as baji wrapped his arm around their shoulder. "then lets go ahead and wait for kaoru at the park." mitsuya said as y/n nodded. 

"lets go then." rindou said as they all started to go to their destination.

~~~

kaoru bid the others goodbye as she left the room, looking down at her watch. "I should hurry up." kaoru mumbled, quickly starting to walk. she could feel a presence following her so she quickly sped walk, clutching her books close to chest. 

"shit." kaoru cursed before starting to run. "GET HER!" a guy yelled as kaoru quickly ran faster. a group of guys suddenly block her way as she quickly stopped her tracks and turned right, only to be cornered. the post light flickering on and off as kaoru huffed, shoving her hand in her pocket, holding the taser in her hand. 

20-30 guys? what are they doing here?

kaoru thought. 

"come here little girly.~" a guy approached her without no caution. kaoru quickly dropped her books, grabbing onto the guy's arm and pulling him, taser him in the chest making the guy scream in pain.

"FUCKING ASSHOL- OWW!!" kaoru yelped, her hair being pulled back as she quickly elbowed the guy behind her. "L-LET GO OF ME!" kaoru squirmed around, before a guy slapped her, her head turning as she felt her cheeks burning. 

"you put up quite a fight for a girl." the guy hummed, before grabbing kaoru's chin and turning her to face him. "but your still fucking weak." the guy smirked as kaoru glared, spitting on the guy's face.

"eat shit." kaoru said as the guy, wiped his face, and stared at kaoru. "tsk, do it." the guy said before kaoru was slammed down on the ground, kaoru clenched her teeth, feeling her head throb as her hands were now tied.

"undress her."

2nd pov

"huh...kaoru's taking too long." You mumbled, as you look at the time. "maybe her meeting was long?"  kazutora asked as he was sitting beside you. You sighed, standing up. "im going there to pick her up, be right backk!!" you waved, quickly running away as Emi tilted her head.