Numero Diez

2nd pov

"ALRIGHT CLASS! LETS TALK ABOUT THE CONTEST!"

your teacher yelled making you perk up. "IS THE PRIZE OF THE CONTEST CASH?!" you raised your hand as kaoru nodded. "great question, im lowkey broke. your teacher sighed, shaking her head before clearing her throat.

"the contest is talent one, anyone can share their talent, it can be by group, solo or anything and the prize is...cash prize and exempted at the every project of each subject." 

your eyes widen, slamming your hands on the table which startled everyone and takemichi who is beside you. "LIKE, IF WE WIN WE DONT NEED TO DO THE PROJECTS OF EVERY SUBJECT ANNNDD CASH PRIZE?!" you screamed, wide eyes as your teacher pushed her glasses up and nodded.

"correct." 

this time, kaoru was the one who slammed her palm on the table. "Y/N WE'RE DOING THIS SHIT!" 

"oF COURSE, BESTIE!" 

both of you shook your hands, before grabbing your bags and running out the door. "HEY WAIT! CLASS HASNT ENDED YET! THESE GIRLS-" your teacher rubbed her temples as the class giggled. "this is why y/n-san and kaoru-san are one of the best duos." one girl said as a guy chuckled. 

"yeah, theyre both chaotic and dumb when together."

------

"aight bestfren, what is something we are great at?" kaoru asked as you sat oh a chair, a table infront of you both as you thought for a moment. "i can fake cry?" you questioned as kaoru nodded. "hmm, good good, and i can fake die." kaoru mumbled as you took out a pen and book.

"how bout you fake die while i cry because your dead?!" you suggested, widening your eyes as kaoru also widened her eyes. "wait bitch that's one thing, okay write that down and lets thing some more." kaoru nodded, hand on her chin as you quickly scribbled it on the book.

"they really want that prize huh?" yuzuha asked as they watch from afar. "what do u expect? y/n's dumb and kaoru's lazy." emma laughed, watching with yuzuha as mikey and the others approached the gossiping girls.

"emma, what are you guys talking about?" draken asked as emma pointed at your direction. "OH Y/NN~~" smiley cooed, running towards you. you turned your head as smiley quickly sat next to you. 

"hug?" kazutora asked as you nodded, kazutora quickly wrapped his arm around you, back hugging you. "HEY I WANT A HUG TOO! Y/N CAN I?" chifuyu asked as you sighed but nod to which chifuyu grinned, pushing kazutora away as he hugged u also. 

"i want a hug too pls. >:((" angry frowned as angry yeeted chifuyu away from you as he hugged you to which you laughed when chifuyu was yeeted. "HEY! I WASNT DONE-" chifuyu scratched his head as angry glared

"talk about hogging y/n." inui said as draken patted your head. as angry sat on your other side. "what are you guys doing?" draken asked. "thinking of what to do for the contest." you mumbled, just then, someone covered your eyes.

"oi, hands off." you heard peh-yan growl as you touched the hands that are covering your eyes. "guess who." someone whispered in your ears as you widened your eyes. "A-akira-san?" you unconciously stuttered as she took her hands off and laughed.

"hey there, mind if we join your conversation?" rindou snickered as he sat down, ran sitting down with emi as eka wrapped her arm around kaoru. "whachu guys talkin bout?" izana asked as he checked the paper u were writing on. 

"thats what we're going to do for the contest." you said as hanma laugh. "this is bullshit, think of something better." hanma torn the paper as you gasp. "Hey bastard who are you to do that?" mikey glared as you stood up. "how dare you do that joseph?! i loved you!" you cried, smacking hanma slightly.

"who the fucking hell is joseph?" baji asked. "i dont know." you replied as hakkai looked at you dumbfounded. "how bout you do a play?" hina suggested as you looked at her. "wait, ur right, since me and kaoru mostly know acting!" you said as kaoru nodded.

"what's the title of our play?" kaoru asked as you all thought. "revenge?" Xiu mumbled. "yes, revenge. the goddess has spoken." you spoke, writing it down. "WELL THEN WE HAVE OUR TITLE AND ALL, but cast?" kaoru asked as you thought for a moment.

"AH I KNOW WHO TO CAST!!" you grinned, before kaoru nodded. "aight, i trust you. you'll do the script right?" you nodded at kaoru's question as you grabbed ur bags and ran away. 

"WAIT Y/N I THOUGHT WE'RE GOING TO GRAB SOME CROISSANTS?!!??!?"

--------------------------------

THIS IS SHORT IM SORRY