22

The children of men liked to give everything a name.
Even the nameless had to be given a name.
Even though sometimes a name was just a name. And somethings were just not meant to be named.

They also liked to know everything. So they sorted everything out and put it into little boxes so that they could make sense of this very complicated world that was never meant to make sense. They had never really cared much for the children of men.
They're people wanted something that they did not agree on.

They knew they existed for a reason. Not a reason to be named. But a reason to be found. Not they're reason to be found. But that of others.
They had never liked the prophecy. And they wanted to make sure it would not take place for a very long time. This had not been the first time the children of men and the once with no name had tried to make the prophecy happen. And it would not be the last.

But if they could prevent it for a little while longer. Than that would be quit a good journey for once destiny to become.

One shall die by the hands of love.

Blood was powerful magic. And blood of those who were meant to be there to be loved was even more powerful. And to destroy that that should never be destroyed you needed something powerful. And that was how the prophecy had come to be.
The mate of an Alfa. The promised, meant to be and guided by the fates kind of love for the most powerful once of a species. That blood held power!

Wolfs were the only kind of magic species that had a leader that would be more powerful than those beneath him. To protect his pack, his people, his wolfs.. they were gifted this magic. They knew that his nameless people wanted those to be destroyed. Wanted to use this old prophecy to get they're own way.
For the power of an Alfa....

... was its mate....

Take those away and use their  blood.
And then you could really destroy anything ...
Anything at all.

The girl had long blond locks curled around her head and looked up as she breathed her last breath. They kneeled next to the girl. As she lay in the forest. At an odd spot. To never be found. A magic spot.
They had found her.
For they always found all kinds of things.

'Your sacrifice has not gone unnoticed. And it will not be in vein.' They promised her.
She closed her eyes. And they stood up and went to find what needed to be found next.

Yellow! A little chapter after Allison's dead. I might update twice this week, just cause I want to. What do you think?

Please comment, vote or do a little dance I will appreciate it!
Thank you for reading! 😘