🌼 Chapter 5

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

Time flew and I ran from being single to being engaged already.

Jungkook and I got engaged just a few weeks ago, and now everyone was rushing from the preparations of our wedding.

As exciting as it was for everyone, for me, it was nothing but just a wait. A wait to get into a married life which would mean nothing to Jungkook.

How am I going to survive this? Will this relationship turn into something that I want? Will what Grandpa said turn into reality?

I'm not scared to get married to Jungkook, but I'm scared to be hurt...by him or by myself.

"Why aren't you ready yet??" Jia, Yoongi's girlfriend, asked as she got in my room.

"Oh I was going to.. I was just.."

"What is it?? Anything wrong??"

"No, I mean I'm just nervous, a little stressed and well yeah.." I breathed out.

"It's normal I guess! Your wedding is so close now, so obviously you'll feel that nervousness.. But you're getting married to a perfect man whom you chose yourself so you are going to be fiiiine~"

Jia is a really positive person but she wouldn't really get why I'm nervous right now and I didn't even want to tell anyone about my relationship with Jungkook.

" Gimme five minutes, I'll be ready!" I said.

"Okayyyy! Hurry up!!"

🌼🌼🌼🌼

"I guess this one is the perfect one, Y/N.. What do you think? You like it?" My mom said.

I lost count of the number of dresses I tried,and none of them seem to please me.

Well I know this isn't the kind of marriage I was looking forward to for myself, but I still wanted a perfect dress.

I'm not really someone who dressed up like girls normally do,but I had to change that habit of mine as my mom said.

"No.. I don't like it Mom! It's ugh I don't know.."

"Fine fine! Let's get you something else then!"

"I guess you can try this one, this one is pretty and I personally think this would look really good on you." The salesgirl said.

"I'm so happy that you finally got your dress!!" Jia said before taking a sip of her melon juice.

"Me too."

"I wonder when is that brother of yours going to propose me! Seeing all of these wedding preparations make me want to get married too! " Jia chuckled.

"Soon maybe.. Well you never know.. He is always doing stuffs unexpectedly.."

"Oh I know!"

"Anyways, I'm happy I'm having this little time with you here!" I stated smilingly.

Jia was just going to say something as my ringtone interrupts our conversation.