🌼 Chapter 28

<°° JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V °°>

We spent a whole day out yesterday and to be honest I never felt this happy.

With Y/N, I'm always smiling, laughing, listening to her talking non-stop..

A strong woman, a beautiful strong woman, whom I call mine. My wife..

Things changed a lot, from us being strangers to now us being in love, so much in love.

Although I did confess to her, and I do tell her everyday how much I love her, she never said it back. Not that I'm sad or anything, I know she feels the same but it probably takes a lot for her to say it back and I'm not going to force her.

I guess when the time comes, she'll say it herself when she'll mean it.

I meant it from the bottom of my heart, the feeling of holding her, touching her, seeing her, but her existence in my life itself, makes me fall in love.

She is the reason I'm a happy man.

"Where are you lost?" Y/N said as she lifts her head from my chest to look at me.

"Just thinking about how blessed I am to have you.." I replied smilingly before placing my lips on her forehead and squeeze her tighter in my arms.

"Hmmm..I'm exhausted.." she said making me chuckled. "All because of youuuuu"

"You weren't complaining a while ago.." I smirked as she blushed.

"Shut up" she said before burying her head in my chest.

"Y/N.." she hummed."I love you.."

She nuggled closer as she mutters a little "I know you do" as always.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

I woke up in panic as Y/N wasn't by my side.

"I was scared.. Did you really have to go shower this early?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"I woke up so early and didn't want to stay in bed..I'm sorry for scaring you.." She pouted.

I pull the duvet off me and pulled my boxers on as I walked to her.

She looks so beautiful and fresh and..delicious..

"Happy Anniversary!" I said as I hugged her from the back burying my face in her neck.

God! She smells so good!

"Happy Anniversary!"

I kiss her neck and she let out a little moan.

"Early morning and you're horny!" She laughs out.

"Well blame it on my tasty wife.."

"Tasty wife?" She laughs again.

Her cute laugh. Oh dear Lord. I'M GOING TO LOSE MYSELF.

I rub myself on her from the back and she let out a little whine, and that was sexy as fuck.