🌼 Chapter 21

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

"Coffee or tea, Ma'am!" The cabin crew asked me.

"Tea, with milk please!" I replied politely.

"Here you go, have a nice meal, Ma'am!"

"The omelette is delicious!" Jungkook said with his mouth full.

"Is it?"

He nods while taking another bite and I smile at how adorable he looks.

Only a few hours left before we land, and I'm excited to be somewhere different, with Jungkook.

We finished our meals and the crew took away the trays.

Jungkook has been looking at a magazine, that shows places to visit in Malaysia.

"You've never been to Malaysia too?" I asked.

"I've been there, but just for one day, didn't even explore the place." He said.

"Ohh! I've never been to Malaysia! I'm excited to visit some places though!" I make a little jump on my seat.

Jungkook chuckled.

"There are so many places to visit, once we are done with the meeting, we could go anywhere you want," He said before adding. "Take this, it has so many tourist attractions, you can make a little list."

I took the magazine smilingly and started looking at pictures of different places in Malaysia.

A few hours later, we landed in Kuala Lumpur International Airport, and OH MY GOD. IT'S SO HOT HERE!

" Honestly if the AC in the car wasn't on, I think I'd die because of this hot weather."

"It's always hot and humid here!" Jungkook chuckled. "Go take a shower, then we can rest for some hours in the room if you want."

"I'd like that, I'm feeling a little tired after the flight!" I said as I stretched my arms.

I head to the shower, and hummed in happiness as I feel the warm water hit my skin.

'Should I plan something for our anniversary?'

I thought to myself as I washed my hair.

It's our first anniversary, and I don't know if Jungkook would like to do something or not or should we just spend it as a normal day?

I got out of the bathroom and Jungkook heads to the shower in turn asking me to order something for lunch if I want to and honestly, after that nice shower I feel so hungry.

I ordered some room service and while waiting for it, I checked the channels on TV.

"There isn't any good shows!" I pouted as I said.

"We have Netflix for some reason!" Jungkook said as he dries his hair with the towel.

I've never seen someone look that sexy while drying their hair.

Damn! I must be lucky to get this type of view.

"Why is there this weird smirk on your face?" He asked.

"Naa, nothing!"

"You must really like the view huh?" He smirks.

"In your dreams." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh you don't wanna know what you do in my dreams!"

I choked on air.

What the hell does that mean.

Just when I was about to bury myself somewhere, I hear the bell rings.

"Must be the room service." I sang as I jumped out of bed and mentally thank the room service for interrupting us at the right time.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

I walked with Jungkook, as he held my hand, smiling at the feeling of my fingers between his.

His hands are way bigger than mine, but they look cute while holding mine.

We had some Arabian food for dinner tonight, something I never had before, but I loved it so much and now we are here walking on the road just like how couples would.

Funny how I used to remind myself that we aren't normal couples, but now that it does feel that we are one, it makes my heart race everytime.

I never thought I'd marry my first love. I never thought he'll be the most important person in my life. I never thought he'd look at me the way I'd want him to, but here we are, married and happily together.

Although, we never really exchanged the words that we probably should, but it never felt confusing. I know he feels the same way I do.

He never said that he loves me, but his unspoken words were shown through his actions or his little gestures.

I never told him my feelings either, and I don't know if ever it looked obvious, but maybe he does know how I feel for him and if he doesn't, I should probably start confessing these little things to him, right?

"Ice cream?" Jungkook asked as he looked down at me.

"YES PLEASE!" I said cheerfully.

He smiled in response and we walked towards the nearest convenience store, still holding hands.

Oh how nice it feels, to be with him, to be this close to him...

Maybe, I'm falling again.. Or just my love for him never really faded.. I've always been in love with him...

================================

I wanted to update something but I don't know if I did well for this chapter since I wrote it pretty fast!

I hope you like it though! 💜

Also, I'm so proud of our boys🥺💜

They did so well at the UNGA, and as always I'm so proud to be an ARMY. 💜

 💜