[03 big decisions and a rodeo]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER
[03] third chapter
episode five, season 5
-narrative
word count 4100
> in which the boys
try their best to
impress the girls
in hopes of staying
in the villa.

"Hi everyone!" Summer called out as she and Molly walked down the garden steps and towards where the other islanders were gathered.

The first thing both bombshells realised was the threatened looks on all of the girls' faces; they seemed pissed, especially Amy.

They walked over to the bar area where they were greeted by Anton, Curtis and Michael, whilst others began to make their way over to them to say hello.

Lucie was the first girl to come over to the pair, which was nice, as the group of them all walked over to a place where they could get to know the pair better and see who exactly they had their eye on.

As the girls joined the group, they all made their way over to the firepit area, Molly and Mer still holding hands with each other out of pure nervousness as they sat down, however, Curtis and Amy hung back to have another chat about his date.

"Who've you sussed out, like, who's kinda with who?" Michael asked the pair, everyone waiting for their response.

Molly began, pointing over to Curtis and Amy by the daybeds, "Well, I know about these two, he's, um, Curtis was so nice about Amy. Cause I felt kind of bad asking because I did kind of know they were a thing."

"They're, like, the only couple we have and they're like really cute," Anna laughed, as the two girls gasped.

"Are they really? That's so adorable," Summer smiled politely, still confused as to how they became so 'official' so early.

The other girls just laughed to fill the air, obviously still threatened by these new presences.

In the beach hut, Summer sighed, resting her chin in her hand, "It wasn't the nicest welcome, which is expected, I mean, two beautiful girls joining the villa must be scary for them," she chuckled, "But then again, it's not really Molly's fault for choosing Curtis, like, how was she supposed to know they're so close?"

Eventually, Curtis, Amy and Tommy all made their way over to the fire pit, where they gave Summer and Molly the warmest welcome they could muster.

Sooner or later, the boys had gone off to chat with the four who went on dates, leaving the girls to interrogate Molly Mae and Summer.

Lucie was first to ask, "So what type of guy are you guys looking for?"

The two girls turned to each other with wide eyes, Molly gesturing for Summer to go first.

"I'm looking for a pretty chill and laid back guy, y'know?" the brunette began, "Also someone tall, and also someone who can understand my accent," she chuckled.

Yewande smiled at the girl, "You and me both," she joked as the two Irish girls laughed.

All eyes turned to Molly when it was her turn, "Well, I'm definitely, like, stereotypically into 'bad boys', so yeah, when I had sort of, like, a first glance at the boys, Tommy 'looked' like that kind of bad boy, do you know what I mean?" she asked with a smile, all the girls nodding in agreement.

As they continued their conversation, Summer couldn't help but let her eyes wander over to where Curtis, Tommy, Ovie, and Sherif sat, deep in conversation, probably about the two boy's dates, and she smiled lightly at Ovie, getting a similar one back.

Once the evening had drawn to a close, and everyone had finally gotten ready for bed, they all settled in for the night. Molly Mae and Summer shared a bed, whilst Tommy slept on his own. It seemed that Lucie had wanted to sleep on the sofa due to her pre-existing love triangle with Joe and the boxer. And as two of the three single boys of the villa, Anton and Joe shared a bed, too. Ovie, just like Tommy, ended up sleeping in his bed alone.