02. Beginning

"Good morning hyung"
"Jungkookah, where did you go this early?" Tae asked.
"Hyung why aren't you wishing me good morning? :( And i was just jogging."
"Ohhh, it's not yet morning for me. Take Tannie out" Tae said forcing leash to jungkooks hands.
" Why meee? I just came from outside"
"Noo, you are still outside, see you are still outside the door:) And Tannie said me that he likes to go out with you. So do this for him:)))) anyeong"
" I want you to buy me banana milk for this" pouting.

Time skip
9.00 a.m.

Everyone was awake by then. Suga was laying in the couch , eyes on the phone. Namjoon and Hoseok was having some coffee in the kitchen. Jin was helping jungkook to finish his laundry work. And then,

"Who took my phone charger. I can't find it anywhere in the room" jimin said walking through living room.
" It must be in your room jiminahh just search well" jin yelled from laundry room.
"Yahh, there were two chargers in namjoon's working table"suga said without leaving his eyes from the phone screen.
" Hyung, is that mine?" Jimin asked while walking toward the kitchen.
"Aniyahh, i borrowed it from Tae, my charger always get broke. i think there is a problem with electricity in my room" namjoon said with a serious look.
"Yahh why are you blaming poor electricity.  It's always your fault you broke things." Hobi said washing his mug.
"Okayy, back to my charger, i think that is mine. Tae might have got it from my room. Where is he?"
"He went to give Tannie to his manager. Managernim taking tannie back to tae's parents"jin said coming back from laundry room. "Who wants some egg sandwiches for breakfast?"
"Mee"×5 "Then help me:))"
"Hyungg, why are they taking Tannie back?"jungkook. " we will get pretty busy from tomorrow. Our schedule for the new album starts.So Tannie will get lonely if he stays here alone"
Namjoon answered and walk towards his room with coffee mug.

At Namjoons's room,

He walk inside and put the mug on the table. Then his eyes met with his broken charger. He sighed looking at it.
Actually the culprit of the broken charger is namjoon, not hobi's poor electricity. Last night Namjoon smash his charger to the wall out of frustration. He is going through some trouble since 2 months. It all started from a small gift.

FLASH BACK

He found a cute gift box inside his studio 2 months ago. He thought his manager might have put it there after getting it from an army. So he opened it. It was a bracelet with infinity sign.

He found it beautiful and wear it immediately

He found it beautiful and wear it immediately. He thought to asked about it from manager later.

End of flashback

"Hynuuung, what were you thinking?, i called you manytimes. Anyway hyung, the charger i gave you was jimin's. Can i get it back. He is going crazy without his phone:£" Taehyung said looking at troubled namjoon.
"Oohh, here take it. I came here to fetch it and give it to jimin. But i zoned out.  Ha ha" namjoon said snapping in to the reality.

Time skip

"We should go grocery shopping. We won't be able to find time for it starting tomorrow.  So everyone tell me the things you want. Let's make a list" Jin said and sit on the couch with a paper and pen in his hand.
"I want a new charger" Namjoon said scratching his neck. Others starts to laugh at their clumsy leader. But two pair of eyes were looking at his leader with an adimiring look." Okayy, what else?"
" We will need loads of ramyeon nooodles." Tae added.
" Noo your face will get puffy if you eat them a lot."
"But we can't cook meals if we are busy." Jimin said pouting." You know that delivery also an option right?" Hobi said . It took 20 minutes to make the list."
" Soo, who are going to the store?" Suga asked sheepishly." I will go , i have to get new phone number." Namjoon said worriedly.
"Why what happened did some unknown person messaging you?" Suga asked concerned." No hyung, nothing serious i just don't like the number i currently have." Namjoon said with a awkward smile. "Yaahh, you are not a kid. Don't be like that." Jin said with a stern tone.
"You change your number just last month hyung." Jungkook said looking at his hyung. "Anyway I will come with you to the store. You can't lift all the groceries alone." Jungkook added. "Okay, let's get going then." Namjoon walked toward the front door avoiding any lecture suga or jin going to give him.

To be continued...
05/08/2021

______________________________________
Sorry for any grammer or spelling mistakes. Hope you enjoyy!!