6. Surprise

"Not only taehyung,  yoongi hyung also know about this" namjoon said.
So how did they get to know? Hoseok asked.
"Taehyung is my roommate, so he was observing me for a few days. Then while i was in the shower my phone buzzed and tae saw the messages accidentally. It was from that person. Tae freaked out at first and asked me to tell everyone. Then i told him full story. After that he sticked with me everytime for my safety.
Then yoongi?jin asked.
I told him everything while we were having a drink. I needed to tell someone everything about the situation and yoongi hyung seemed the right person.He was the one who collect most of the letters sent by that person.
So it's only jimin and jungkook who doesn't know now right?
Yeah they don't know yet. I think it's better to not tell them. Jiminie is very sensitive and he loves namjoon hyung so much. If Jungkook get to know this he will surely tell jimin everything. Taehyung said sipping his drink.

After talking about the situation for another 30 minutes they decided to call it a day.

At the dorm

Hyung where are the others? It's really late now. Jungkook asked concernly sitting along side with suga and jimin. They were watching tv sitting on the couch.
Jin hyung messaged that they are in the way. He asked us to sleep first.
Suga said stretching his arms.
Hyung let's finish this before sleep.jimin said pouting his lips. Hmmm. Suga replied. Jungkook was sitting there, his arms crossed and taking glances from clock. After few minutes they heard the click sound of the door. Jungkook's face lightup and he sprinted toward the door.
Hyungs what take you so much time? I was bored.
Yaah, let us come inside first. Jin said switching his shoes to indoor shoes.
Namjoon and Taehyung went straight to their room without a talk because they were tired. Hoseok also went to his room and jin followed him. Jungkook looked upset. He sat again on the couch. Yaah what happened to you? Jimin asked observing his face. Nothing i am okay. Jungkook walk back to his room.

Time skip

Jungkook was trying to sleep. But he was feeling irritated. He started to listen some music for relax his mind. After a while he put the phone aside and cover himself using blanket. It was 12' O clock in the midnight. Jungkook's door opened with a thud.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear jungkookie
Happy birthday to you

All of his hyungs are  in his room. Jimin is holding a cake on his hands. Jungkook blow the candles and make a wish. He had a huge smile plastered on his face.

Happy birthday jungkookah. You are old now. Jin said teasing his maknae.
Hyung i thought you guys forgot my birthday when you ignored me earlier. And i was afraid when you guys were late. I thought you decided to stay the night at company. Jungkook said whining. How would we forget your birthday,  you are the sweetest maknae in the world. Hobi said back hugging his maknae. Wait here, i bought you a present. Jimin went to his room.And he came back with his present. Jungkook ripped wrapper and open the box. Inside box were boxing gloves. Hyung it has only one. There should be two. Jungkook said with a shocked face. Others laughed out loud at Jimin's clumsiness. Then taehyung also gave his present to jungkook. Jungkook opened it curiously. It had the other pair of boxing gloves. HYUUNGGG....jungkook screamed . Whyy are you screaming. Don't you like your present? Jimin asked innocently.  I won't talk with you guys again. Jungkook said whining.
But jungkook they gave you a present anyway.  Namjoon said looking at sulking jungkook. Nooo hyung, the boxing gloveses are mine. I searched everywhere for it earlier. After jungkook said that jimin and tae started to laugh like there is no tomorrow.  Jimin was already on the floor laughing. Yoongi smacked taehyung's head trying stop his own laugh. Afterwhile j hope also starts to laugh loud. Jungkook was giving death glares to jimin and v. After they calmed down a bit they all cut the cake. After chatting for few more minutes they all decided to go sleep. Jimin and tae stayed there to sleep with jungkook as a apology.

30 minites later

Everyonè was fast asleep. There is silence everywhere. There is a shadow walking towards namjoon's room. The shadow enetered the room and sat on taehyung's bed facing namjoon. Namjoon was sleeping not knowing about the intruder.

To be continued.......
01/09/2021

______________________________________

Sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes. Enjoyy!!

It's jungkook's birthday today. So i wanted to update. Sorry if it's too short.

And here are some photos for you.