7

Namjoon pov

I woke up in the morning due to the sound of my alarm. It's Jungkook's birthday today. So, jin hyung must have prepared something delicious for us. I looked around the room and saw taehyung sleeping on his bed. But then I remembered that he went to sleep with jungkook and jimin last night. So walk to the bed to see who is sleeping there. Only to see Jungkook there. He was sleeping there like a little kid, tangled in his blanket. Maybe the other two youngest were troubling him last night. That must be why he is sleeping here.

I did my morning routine and went towards the kitchen.

"Namjoonah, help me to ready the table." Jin hyung said giving plates to me.

When I was finishing ready the table others also joined us. It was a very chaotic breakfast.

After breakfast, we all got ready and went to the company.

Time skip

I was tired and decided to take a little nap inside my studio. These days I avoided being alone. But right now, I couldn't find anyone and had no strength to go around finding members. And now the security is tighter than before. So, I let sleepiness take over me.
.
.
.
.
.
I was sleeping on the couch. So, my body began to ache a little. I opened my eyes and checked the time.  I have been sleeping for good 50 minutes. But something was different.  I looked around. Everything was the same. I got up from the couch. The blanket slid down. The blanket.....

Who put a blanket on me? And......heater was on? I didn't turn it on. Someone entered my studio. I got goosebumps. I quickly collect my phone and jacket and leave the studio in a hurry.

But I couldn't take more than 2 steps out when I bumped into a figure. I was going to fall. But the other person held me tightly. I went to full defense mode and tried to fight that person. But....

"Hyung..what happened? You look scared." It was Jungkook. He was looking at me with a confused face. I felt relieved after seeing him here. I stood back properly and tried to find an explanation that would not frighten him.

"Anyway hyung, recordings started. Others are waiting for you. And I came before too. You were sleeping. So, I let you be." Jungkook said.

" Umm...did you put a blanket on me?" I asked nervously.

"No" he said. And I felt a shiver run down me.

"Of course hyung. I put a blanket on you and switched on the heater. You were freezing in there. Why? Were you thinking that was a ghost? " Jungkook said looking at me smiling.

Thank god. It was Jungkook. I think I get all jumpy at every little situation happening around me. I should think logically. Of course, it must be one of the members. They know my password and always come to hang around here. I snap out of my thoughts.

"No no, I just asked normally. Anyway, let's go. Others must be waiting."

We went back for recordings. As soon as I entered the recording room Taehyung came running toward me.

"Hyung, can I have your phone for a minute?" He asked. I quickly hand over my phone to him after unlocking it and went to take my lyric sheets.

Recordings went smoothly and we finished our work around 7.00 p.m.

We all decided to have dinner at a restaurant to celebrate Jungkook's birthday.

All members were really happy and had a great time. I had a few drinks to forget my earlier experience. It was nothing. But I was still nervous. Nothing happened since the new security arrived. So I should start to relax.

************************************
No one's pov

It's been one and half weeks since Jungkook's birthday. That means Namjoon's birthday is coming in two weeks. Members were all busy because of the upcoming album. They didn't have any free time for themselves. So all of them were waiting for Namjoon's birthday to have some rest and fun. But some of them were a little concerned about something. So they decided to have a little talk about it.

J hope volunteered to keep Jimin and Jungkook away from them until they were done with the talk.

So it was Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin and Taehyung were now inside Namjoon's studio.

" Your creepy stalker must be waiting for your birthday namjoonah" yoongi started.

"Yeah, maybe he even baked a cake." Jin said laughing at his own joke. Others were giving him judging looks.

" yahh, don't look at me like that. I am your hyung. And I was just trying to ease the atmosphere. " he said scolding.

" OK.we got it. Now Namjoon, you will stick with one of us all the time, ok? Have your phone charged and for God's sake DO NOT FORGET your phone. And inform us about your whereabouts every 15 minutes. If anything strange happens, do not hesitate to inform us. This time we will be fully prepared. We already know he has access to the building. So, if necessary we will check every individual inside here." Yoongi said with all seriousness.

" okay hyung. I will. And thank you so much for this. " Namjoon was truly grateful.

" Yoongi hyung, I think you are watching some good criminal shows. You are really good." It was Taehyung.

" Every person with a brain can think like that. You idiots won't know." Yoongi replied.

"Yeah, you idiots won't know." Jin said too. Others looked at him again.

" What? He said exactly the plan I had inside my worldwide brain. Now come on, we should go to others." Jin said leading everyone out.

Namjoon knew something was coming. His gut feeling knew that. So he is determined to do as Yoongi said.
He can't do this cat and mouse show anymore. He is the one who should take care of the members. Not the other way round.

To be continued.......
04/06/2022

______________________________________

It's nearly 10 months since the last update. I am sorry for being this late. And thank you so much to everyone who read the story and waited for it.