3.Love you

Jungkook is dariving the car towards the store while Najoon is sitting on the passenger seat. There is a silent inside the car. Jungkook keep glancing towards Namjoon, who is watching outside the car window. Jungkook was getting irritated due to the silence, so he clears his throat to get his hyungs attention. But it doesn't seem to work. So he tries to begin a conversation.

"Hyung?"
Namjoon look towards Jungkook.
"Yes?"
"You seems so down these days. And you space out a lot. Do you have any problem? If so you can share it with me. I am good at keeping secrets. You know. "Jungkook tries to make him speak.
"I know right :) i space out a lot these days. But don't worry everything will be okay again. "Namjoon said while hoping that his idea of changing the phone number will make him at peace a bit. He know its not a enough solution but he will try every single tiniest thing that can make him at peace.
"Are you sure you are going to be okay?"Jungkook questioned. It sound like jk was concerned, (but only Namjoon felt that, for jk it's a sarcasm).
"Of course jungkookah, and our schedule is packed from tomorrow. So i won't be able to get a time to be sad even if i wanted." Namjoon said while smiling. Jungkook was keep giving glances to the dimples that appeared in namjoons cheeks. If he is not driving he would poke fingers in those dimples. Those dimples always attracted him.
"Hyung, we will first get you a new number. Then we can go for shopping." Jungkook said distracting himself from dimples.

Time skip

Jungkook pov

"Hynung..."
Namjoon stopped hearing my voice. We are at the entrance of the store. Suddenly my mind starts to get playfull.So I called him.
"Whatt??" He glanced at me. I took my phone out and pouted saying,
"Hyungg, why aren't you giving me your new number, am i annoying you?" He seemed shocked a little. Then he started to giggle.
"Of course jungkook you are so annoying. Anyway, You doesn't reply to our mesaages for months. So there is no point of giving you my number. That's  why i am not giving you my phone number". He said looking all serious.
I know he is just joking. I know he adore me dearly. But my heart felt a sting when he said i am annoying. So i froze on the spot. Then he noticed the sudden change of me.
"Yahh, what happened you know i was joking right:. He said and grabbed my phone from me. Then he saved his new number in my phone.
" Here, happy now?:)))) "
"Hyung, you love me right?" I asked without realizing what went out from my mouth. "What are you saying, why are you acting like a child all of a sudden".
Hyung seems confused about my question. I know I asked him that without thinking, but deep down i wanted him to say that he love me. But it didn't happen like that. He always say that i love you to jimin and taehyung when they asked that. But this time he didn't say that to me. I felt so hurt. So I went inside the store ignoring him.

20 minutes later
Namjoon pov

I was feeling guilty about what happened outside the store. Actually i didn't wanted to hurt his feelings. But he asked that so suddenly that i was dumbfounded. Truth is i love him very much. Not only him i love all the members equally. They are the reason i am living my life, not just living i am enjoying my life beacause of them. When i love they so much, it's not fair to not expressing it. Anyway love should spread. So i spoke.

"Jungkookah, saranghe♡"
I think he was caught off guard. We didnt speak a single word from that moment outside, he ignored me completely.  So now he was flustered.
"Hyungg,  you don't have to.  I was just asked it. I didn't wanted to get a reply." He said while his head hanging low.
"So then why did you ignored me?"
I asked. He was speechless.
"I'm sorry hyung. I felt sad because you called me annoying and you always said other hyungs that you love them, but you didn't tell me sooo..."
"Jungkookah, I'm sorry" i cut him.
"I was just dumbfounded because you asked that so suddenly, it's not that i don't love you, i love all of you equally. I said ruffling his hair. Can you forgive me?"
"May be if you buy me an ice cream?  I will consider it then." He said playfully.
"Ok ok let's buy anything you want. And you really is a child."
"Hyung, i am 23. I am a big boy."
"Yess yess you are" I said sarcastically.

Back in the car on the way to the dorm

"Hyung, can you love me a little more than you love others?"
"Whatt??"
"Hyung ,I'm the maknae. Maknae get everything more than the others." He said in a serious tone.
"Okay i will." I said. I actually mean it. He is the maknae after all. So i had to. He is a little soul , who is so  sensitive and naive. Who has a childlike mind when he is around me. So Ihad a soft spot for him. My little donseng.
************************************

Is he really the person namjoon think he is??

To be continued.......

______________________________________
Sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes.
Enjoy!!
10/08/2021