Ch.7-Spark

Ch.7

       When he sat next to me our arms touched and there was a spark!(no really there was a real spark)

Our techer looked at us funny but slowly walked back to her desk.

I asked him"what could of caused that spark Jasper?"

oh his name fluttered off my tounge like butter.

         He aswered neversly "what spark?"

I laughed a tiny laugh then said"well never mind that question"

I feel like he know something of me uh hes so hot if i was butter I would of melted at the first sight of him.

           Why can't he be mine???

oh yeah thats right he is a human and im a mermaid and that tipe of relationship never really works and its forbiden.

What if he is a wherewolf or a vampier or an elementalist or a ghost or a mind reader or something.

       Maybe just maybe he is not a mortal.

I was thinking then he asked me"ah I know we just met and all but will you go out with me"

         I was trying to play cool and say"well let me check my calander what day?"

He said"well today at 6:00pm"

            I responded "yes but where are we going to go?"

He said"you will see its a surprise!"

           I said "okay"

He reashered me"trust me you will really love it"

       Finally school was over I ran from the bus stop all the way home.

I got off at 4:30pm so I dont have much time till he picks me up.(His older brother is driving us to our date then Mr.3 wheel will leave)

I didnt know what to wear because he didnt tell me where we where going so I have no clue good thing I gave him his number and He gave me his so I can text him.

   *Phone*

me:Jasper what should I where

Jasper:well a dress casual

me:okay I will wear my favorite sundress

Jasper:okay see you there tonight

I choose my sundress which is yellow with pink flowers on it eppp so exsited.