Ch.38-How could he?

Ch.38

........Dusk

How could he be on the evil sinister side this whole time?

My veins poped out so you could see them and the blood coursing through them burned like fire!

My whole body started to litterlary start heating up.

Dusk said"Eris wow its been a long time hasn't it?So what kind of powers have you uncovered?"

Eris said"oh not mutch just being able to open and create another demention!"

Dusk said "Oh so you have been keeping yourself busy I see sis"

I said"not to get inbetween you two or anything but you two are related?"

They both said at the same time "yeah"

I was surprised that they actually where retaliated because she was a witch and he was a vampire.They where both supernaturaly different.

He said" well it looks like you ran away with your soul mate afterall,Milly."

I said "yeah dusk and I now know you where just playing with my emotions to kidnap me."

He said "oh please you never actually though I was interested into the likes of you.Did you?"

I looked down not wanting to tell him how I felt by my eyes.

He squated down and pulled my chin up to give him eye contact.

He looked into my eyes and sighed.

He said"well you where my favorite mission to do in about 150 years."

I heard a sighlant breath of air from Jasper's body.

~~~~~~~A/N~~~~

April.15,2013

Boston was bombed.Pray for those families and people who where effected.

I will be praying

~Mermaidt13