ISHQ-E-JUNOON - ONE SIDED LOVE...

Hola everyone.... Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... So this chapter is for those who wanted a new entry & we're desperately waiting for a strong entry to give a fight to VANSH so here it is enjoy the chapter guys but before that You know I have made one more sketch... So here it is....

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box... ( PS : Please don't say bad to it ha... I am very emotional when it comes to my work... For me my drawing is my life so don't use harsh or bad words it's will not only offend me but also hurt me deeply.... ) Okay  so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

NEXT DAY MORNING IN THR VR MANSION :

VANSH was lying on floor near his bed in drunken state... He drank whole night recklessly... He was still drinking the alcohol holding a photo frame near his chest.... He stud up & walked towards the dressing table still drinking the alcohol carelessly & as soon as he saw his reflection in mirror he remembered his RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA'S blank emotionless face from the day of press conferance... He knew it was his fault that he don't trusted her... It was his fault that he give her pain... He hurted her... He betrayed her... Remembering it he screamed at the top of his voice &  threw that alcohol bottle on the mirror in agitation... Which result it to broke & shatter down into the millions of pieces.... He screamed his lungs out in agony & fell down on his knees on floor crying bitterly for his RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA... He looked at that photo frama of RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA he was holding in his hands with tear filled red eyes & said in broken voice...

VANSH : Where are you sweetheart... Where are you...  I am sorry.... Please come back... See what I have become... What your absence has made me... I am broken... Please come back to me... I can't live without you... You are my love... My life...

He was broken but no one from his family cared... His screams were loud but everyone avoided it... Ever after knowing his broken state no one came for him... Not even DADI who was still angry with him nor SIYA who herself was feeling guilty after knowing what happened with RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA from DADI.... No one else came to handle him... To support him emotionaly... Not even a person from VR MANSION... While here after saying this VANSH took a glass piece from floor still looking at that photo frame of ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA with a glint of madness in his eyes & obsession visible on his face.... Without breaking the trence from ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA'S photo frame he tore his shirt still looking at her photo frame & engraved RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA'S name on his chest..... His eyes didn't even had single line of pain in them his face was stern & only carrying yearning on it.... Blood was oozing out from the cut but he didn't bothered... The wound were deep but It didn't pain him that much hoe much his RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA'S absence was paining him.... This wounds were not  hurting him as much as the longing of RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA... They were not even 1% of the wound of separation... After engraving RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA'S name on his chest he threw that glass piece away & looking at that photo frame of RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA & caressing thay photo frame with his bloodied hands, he said determination in his eyes & in a malicious voice...