ISHQ-E-JUNOON - THE LAST DECISION...

Hola everyone... Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... You know I have made one more sketch... So here it is....

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box... ( PS : Please don't say bad to it ha... I am very emotional when it comes to my work... For me my drawing is my life so don't use harsh or bad words it's will not only offend me but also hurt me deeply.... ) Okay so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

As soon as AYRA left the bedroom ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA went to her washroom... She washed her teary face splashing the cold water on it.... She looked at her reflexion in the mirror with determination in her eyes & decided....

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA M. V. : Now I won't cry for thay man anymore... I will move on... I won't wast even a tear for him...

Then thinking this, completing her work she wiped her wet face with a towel & came out... As soon as she stepped out from the washroom, her eyes fall on an angry SEJAL who was waiting for her, pacing in her room like a hungry lioness ready to pounce on her pray... As soon as she saw ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA she glared at her angrily on which she gulped down her saliva in fear & smiled at her cheekily, muttering....

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Hey SEJU.... Hi..

She greeted her nervously in a chirpy voice... In an attempt to escape her anger... But as if SEJAL will let her attempt get successful... Throwing water on her plan of escaping SEJAL snapped at her angrily approaching her....

SEJAL : Keep that hi to yourself... & tell me are you gone nuts...

She asked her angrily eyeing her angrily... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA had a mischievous glint in her eyes & she said...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : No but i ate them in morning breakfast any problem...

She asked her innocently which frustrated SEJAL... Seeing her irritated face she smiled slyly while SEJAL said frustrated....

SEJAL : Shut up ARU... Don't joke... It's serious...

She said sternly.... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA rolled her eyes at her boringly muttering an....

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Okay continue...

She said in a casual voice... Hearing her SEJAL snapped at her angrily....

SEJAL : What continue... I am not telling any story that you are asking me to continue....

She said through greeted teeths... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA chuckled mentally seeing her red angry ranging bull opps I mean ranging cow face... & said in a duh tone...