ISHQ-E-JUNOON - THE LONG PLANNING....

Hola everyone.... Hey guys here I am again with the very next & brand new chapter of your most favorite & amazing 😉 ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON... I am very tired & not in mood to do any blabbering so without waiting further for anything else let's just starts with you favorite work of reading today's chapter... & HERE YOU GOOOOO...

PS : Due to writting your most favorite FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE... Whenever I am typing AHAANA it's becoming AHAAN due to auto correction so please bear it....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AARAV : Then last night AHAANA again tried to call you but as you placed your phone on silent mode to not to get disturbed as you were sleeping in ARU BABYS room she wasn't able to connect you so she called me & informed me that VANSH RAISINGHANIA has gone mad as ARU BABY left divorce papers for him which she made when he was acting as VIHAAN.. She decided to divorce him that moment only as she knew it's him only... She was upset when he played his fake death in front of her & acted as VIHAAN... & after shootout when she got to know about his plan of attempt to kill her she still didn't divorced him as she needed to stay their to save him from his enemies may be because that time she got some clue about his enemies... But what he did in press conferance wa sa last stroke on her patience... So as a result ARU BABY signed those divorce papers & give it to him in an envelop... Which made him agitated... According to are plan last night when AHAANA tried to intimate VANSH to gather that clip he behaved like a mad fellow... He threw her away... He didn't even got affected with her... She told me that he said he will bring RIDDHIMA back... He won't let her go away from him... She said their was determination in his voice & madness in his eyes... He was being all psycho... While I just received ARU BABY'S friend cum assistant SEJAL'S called me & she informed me that, now VR'S mens & spy's are searching for RIDDHIMA'S like a hungry dog... He is trying to stop him from reaching ARU BABY & her truth but seems like VR is way too powerful, I think he won't be able to hold it for long... Because just like us he too has many sources, allies in underworld mafia & links in business world too...

He explained everything to DEV & informed him about VANSH'S actions... Hearing it DEV fumed in anger & yelled angrily at the top of his voice looking hell agitated with red blood shot fuming eyes....

DEV : How dare he... I won't leave that moron... I will sliced his neck, if he dared to try to come any where close to my daughter... AARAV I don't know what will you do just do whatever you want to do, I don't want that rascal anywhere near my ARU....

He ordered in stern yet cold husky voice with anger fuming in his red blood shot eyes... Hearing him AARAV quickly nodded his head at him un yes saying obediently....

AARAV : Okay BOSS... But BOSS I think it's not safe for ARU BABY to stay here for long...

He suggested his point of view... Hearing him DEV looked at him in disbelief & asked him angrily in firm voice....

DEV : So do you want me to run like a coward... What do you think that, DEVIL KING of UNDERWORLD MAFIA who runs the whole mafia single handedly is scared of a young boy... Do ypu think he can defeat me... Me DEV PRTAP OBEROI... What do you think I can't protect my daughter from that VR.....

He asked him angrily in disbelief hearing him AARAV nodded his head in no at him & was about to say something but before je can even utter a word interrupting him & jumping in between mid of their talks AYRA said thoughtfully...

AYRA : It's not like that BOSS... Indeed you can keep JAAN safe but just think about it once BOSS... If she will satya here then she will never be able to move on... If we want her to forget all this painful memories then I we should take her as far as possible from this place, from this peoples, from this black memories... Where those painfully past memories won't able to haunt her... Where those selfish people's won't come in front of her & freshen her wounds again & again...