ISHQ-E-JUNOON - MOST NEEDED CONVERSATION...

Hola everyone... Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... You know I have made one more sketch... So here it is....

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box... ( PS : Please don't say bad to it ha... I am very emotional when it comes to my work... For me my drawing is my life so don't use harsh or bad words it's will not only offend me but also hurt me deeply.... )
Okay so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

SEJAL : HE called me...

She informed her... Hearing her ARADHYA) RIDDHIMA got serious & asked her quickly...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : So what's the news...

She asked... Hearing her question, SEJAL huff defetedly & said....

SEJAL : After you left that metal asylum oops I mean VR MANSION That idiot, VANSH RAISINGHANIA  ordered ANGRE to search for you....

She informed her... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA put her both the hands on her face covering it defeated & said...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : I can't understand this man... He is bipolar... First he wanted to threw me out of his life... Then now again he wants to search for me... I don't know what to do with him...

She asked throwing her both hands in air... Hearing it SEJAL said thinking deeply...

SEJAL : I too was confused about it thinking the same... So I asked him about it but when then He told me that when he asked VANSH why he wants to search for you now, when he himself wanted to throw you out of his life... He said he replied him that he just wanted to punish you for your so called betrayal to him... That's why he did all this with you to broke you as a punishment of yours... But now as you have been punished for what you did, so he wants you back in his life...

She said with a blank yet stern face hiding her anger behind it... Hearing it ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA bang her head on the table crying defeated...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Oh God why I had to fall in love with such a psychopath... He is so bipolar....

She said tiredly... Hearing her SEJAL rolled her eyes at her boringly, saying mockingly...

SEJAL : Yeh.... I must say you have found a really very unique piece to fall in love with...

She said her... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA turned her face away saying...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Leave it... You continue before AARAV BHAI comes in search of us...  We don't have much time...