ISHQ-E-JUNOON - LOVE NEVER DIES....

Hola everyone... Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... Sorry for being late but I was hell busy.... & now feeling really very tired.... Okay let it be so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AT OUTSKIRTS OF CITY IN SOME DESERTED LAND IN AN ISOLATED BUILDING :

An unconscious ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA was seen tied on a chair... She moved her eyelids as she was slowly gaining her consciousness back.... Head head was spinning... Eye lids heavy.... She slowly opened her eyes but quickly closed it to bright light... She blinked her eyes many times to adjust them with life... She moved her hand to hold her head & rub her eyes but was unable to do that as they were tied... Realising it she muttered...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : What's this... & Where I am... Till I remember I was son airport with dad & others heading back to PARIS by are privet jet.... Then how I came here....

She muttered confused eyeing her ropes that when it strikes her hard & her eyes went wide in realisation & she whispered...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Wait...  Oh God I again got kidnapped... But why, how & with whom... Why in this hell everyones kidnaps me... Ya I know I am beautiful but that doesn't mean all will just kidnap me... & where is this different kidnapper... Let me show him who is the BOSS here....

She said determined... She was talking with her self planning what to do next that's when she heard a voice....

Voice : Hello beby doll...

She looked up hearing the voice only to find a tall handsome man standing in front if her with an evill smirl plastered on his devilishly handsome face... Seeing his smirk she understood that he must be the one who kidnapped her so she bursted out at him in anger....

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : You idiot why the hell on this earth you kidnapped me... You know who I am...

She asked him angrily... Hearing her je chuckled saying....

Man : BABY DOLL...

He started but his sentence was immediately cutted off in between middle of it as ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA said interrupting him....

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Stop calling me that & answer my question you duffer...

She snapped at him angrily... Hearing her he smiled like an idiot & said approaching her....

Man : Okay your highness your wish is my command...

He said bending down in front of her to her level looking in her eyes... Hearing him ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA said...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Stop this drama & tell me why did you kidnapped me...

She asked him feeling irritated... Hearing her he smiled saying....

Man a: Because i love you...

He revealed... Which shocked ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA & she whisper yelled in shock....

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : What... When did this happened... & why I don't know...

She asked herself... While that man continued saying....

MAN : Ya I love... You didnt recognised me... Do you... Well try to remember... I am VYOM... I was your senior in collage... I love you from the moment I saw you... My love was one sided... You remember when I punished those 3 boys who dared to rag you...