Jennie- Fight

Dragging your feet up the stairs, you move towards the door to your apartment. You were dead tired after working in the office for straight 12 hours due to an important upcoming meeting with some investors from London.

You had just started a new tech company and it was doing great. The growth rate is something you never expected in a million years. It kinda surprised you to see getting offers from big companies even though you started barely a year ago.

But with excitement over your new achievements came tiredness. You haven't slept for more than 4 hours in ages. You have lost a few pounds making your beautiful girlfriend, Jennie, pester you all the time about eating properly.

But despite the hard times, you know that its worth it. You want to give Jennie everything she ever desires. She is basically a millionaire idol, but you want to make her happy and sometimes you feel like you are not enough for her whenever fans ship her with other idols. But you keep that to yourself as it will only make her worry.

You want to prove to yourself that you are worth having her.

Opening the door, you notice that the whole apartment is dark.

"Jennie?!" You call out even though you know that she is not home. Its quite evident with no lights. Your baby hates the dark and always turns a light on in every room before night starts.

Sighing you open your shoes and drop your keys on the key holder by the door.

You turn around when you hear a chorus tapping legs to see a fast walking Kuma, and Kai following him in a much slower pace.

"Hey babies! Come here. Oh who missed mommy more? Was it you Kai? Oh, it was you, wasn't it Kuma?" Giving them both pats to last for a  lifetime, you got up and went to the kitchen.

Getting yourself a cup of cold water, you drink it, barely able to keep your eyes open.

Knowing that you won't be able to stand and walk around for much longer without falling, you go upstairs to the bedroom you share with Jennie, yawning your ass off.

Seeing the bed, looking all cozy and warm, made you almost weep with joy.

Not even bothering to change clothes you fall face first on the heavenly pillows and fall asleep in a second.

Jennie has had a tough practice today. She kept making the simplest mistakes earning herself disappointed stares from the choreographers. It didnt matter much to her, but she was pulling the members behind with her. They must have been tired by the time she perfected all the parts. She sure was.

What made it worse was the fact that she has not been able to spend much quality time with her girlfriend, Y/N.

Jennie knew that the headstrong beautiful girl was trying her best to get her company to become a success, but a rest once in a while wouldn't hurt anyone.

She misses her so much nowadays. It has been months since they had their last proper date.

Every pent up emotion made Jennie get even more irritated with everything.

She even snapped at Lisa today, wben the maknae was teasingly pulling on her hair.

Despite apologizing, Jennie still felt awful.

Opening the door to the apartment she shares with Y/N, Jennie is greeted by her two pups, Kai and Kuma.

Seeing that a few lights were on and a glass on top of the kitchen counter, she knew that you were home.

"Y/N? Baby where are you?" Jennie first looked in the gaming room, where she usually finds you.

SSeeing that you weren't there, she started walking upstairs to the bedroom.