Jisoo- Blackmailed

Jisoo pretended not to notice the small winces by Y/N whenever she chewed. There would be no point talking to her about it. Y/N is the kind of person who thinks of going to the dentist as walking through a road made of hot coal. She always waits for a problem to just vanish until she is desperately suffering.

Every time Jisoo asks if her girlfriend is okay, she always gets the fake smile and a 'I am totally fine' in response.

But today Jisoo has had enough. She was going to make Y/N go to the dentist no matter what. She couldn't take her poor baby wake up in the middle of the night with pain anymore.

You knew that this time you will have to go the dentist. The pain was getting worse and worse with days. You have tried to hide it from Jisoo, but its obvious that she knows with the way she looks at you chew your food with sadness.

You have always had a problem with dentists. You dont know how it started but ever since the first visit as a kid, you have always despised going to one. You never had any problem with other kinds of doctors, but a someone putting sharp tools and weird smelly chemicals in your mouth and messing around with your teeth made you want to run away.

Taking a bite of the delicious food made by your girlfriend, you tried to stop the tears from forming in your eyes. The pain and fear of the impending visit to the dentist making your head spin. Even your head and your ears were hurting because of you teeth.

"Okay thats it." You looks up at Jisoo at her outburst.

"Wha-" you couldn't even finish your sentence when Jisoo suddenly pushed her chair back and stomped her way to you.

"Y/N. Baby. You need to go to the dentist, okay? I have had enough of seeing you in pain. Do you think I haven't noticed how you don't eat your favourite candy or ice cream anymore? Well, I have." Sitting on my lap, Jisoo gently cupped my cheeks.

"You need to go to the dentist babe. You are having a tough time. And seeing you having a tough time makes me have a tough time too." She gently placed her lips to your lips.

"Let me make an appointment for tomorrow morning and we will both go together." As Jisoo attemped to stand up, she felt Y/N's hands holding her down to her lap.

"How about we wait till the weekend. We never know how these things might work out, to be honest. Maybe I will be totally fine by tonight or tomorrow night." You pleaded her with your eyes to accept her excuse.

Sighing, Jisoo shook her head.

" I really didn't wanna do this." Moving her head towards you ears she laid her ultimatum. " Y/N, you either go to the dentist tomorrow or no touching, make out or any type of fun for the rest of the month. And I will make sure to wear the sexiest dresses during that period, so choose wisely."

Jisoo pulled back and looked at Y/N's surprised eyes and gaping mouth and nodded with satisfaction. She already knew that she had won.

"N- no touching at all?" Jisoo looked at the little pout you made that usually got you out of everything and shook her head no.

You couldn't even think about spending a whole day without touching Jisoo. So you knew spending a month without touching her would be like vacationing in hell.

"Lets go to the dentist tomorrow Sooya." Pouting, you laid your forhead on the crook of her neck and whimpered at the thought of old Dr. Park and his weird smelly chemicals and tools.

"Its going to be alright. I will be there all the time to hold your hand. Don't worry. And think about how much better you will feel afterwards. You will be able to eat like usual." Jisoo rubbed your head and you hesitantly nodded you head.

Taking the phone out of her pocket she called the doctor's office and made the appointment in hell itself. Jisoo sure knows how to make you do things you despise.