Like father like son

~Bryce's POV~

The past weeks have been really quiet. Which is weird because there's always something going on. Either with the organization, Josh having to deal with one problem after the other, or having to worry about Brooklyn's safety I'm always doing something.

Ever since Aiden found out the truth about Brooklyn he's gotten her out of her room. I was getting really worried about her since she wouldn't leave her room. She was having a hard time getting over what happened the day Franco took her. I'm not going to lie and say I'm completely okay with her leaving the house but I feel a little better knowing that she's at Aiden's house or with Cooper if she's not home.

I haven't been feeling all that great today. Ever since I woke up I've had an uneasy feeling in my stomach. "Here." Nick says handing me a cup of tea. "Maybe it will help the uneasiness." He says taking a seat on the couch next to me.

"Thanks Nick." I take a sip of the tea. "Did you eat something bad or something?" He asks me. "No, it's not that type of feeling. I don't know exactly how to explain it, it's just a feeling in my stomach." I explain.

"I'm going to go take a nap maybe I'll wake up feeling better." I tell him. "Alright let me know if you need something." Nick tells me. I chug the tea down before heading to my room. I lay down on my bed hoping to get some sleep. I toss and turn for a little while eventually falling asleep for an hour and a half.

I wake up to my phone ringing loudly. I open my eyes while grabbing my phone. The feeling in my stomach still noticeably there. I see Brooklyn's name on the screen so I quickly answer. I can't really hear her since there a lot of noise on her end of the call. "Bee I can't hear you" I tell her. I hear her and Sophia scream followed by the sound of tires screeching.

"Brooklyn!" I yell sitting up. "Bryce we were being followed and the car just rear..." she suddenly stops talking. I hear movement on her end followed by a voice that I was not expecting to hear.

"Hello Brooklyn." I hear Franco say. There's a scream on Brooklyn's end then the call ends. I jump out of bed running out of my room.

"Nick!" I call out. "Nick....NICK!" I yell running down the stairs. "Woah what's going on?" Troy asks me. All the guys but Josh are sitting down in the living room and they all turn to look at me.

"Franco is back and he got to Brooklyn again." I tell them. "What makes you say that?" Cooper asks me standing up. "She just called me. The call ended before she told tell me what's going on." I start to explain.

"But while she was in the phone it sounded as if she crashed. She was about to tell me what was happening but before she could I heard Franco's voice. There was a scream after he spoke then the call ended." I tell them.
________________________________________________________________
~Cooper's POV~

This can't be happening again.

"She was out with Sophia wedding shopping. Do you know if she was on her way home or were they still shopping?" I ask Bryce. "She didn't get the chance to say anything, it all happened to fast." Bryce says.

"What are we going to do now?" Oliver asks. "Where's Josh?" I ask. "Last I heard he was with that girl from last night." Nick says. I roll my eyes pulling out my phone. "Are you calling him?" Bryce asks me.

"I'm calling Aiden. We don't have the time to sit and wait for Josh to answer his phone. If one of you wants to call him then be my guest." I say while going to Aiden's contact on my phone.

"Cooper, what's up?" Aiden asks when he answers. "Aiden we don't have much time so I'm going to quickly explain. Bryce got a call from Brooklyn. Franco has her again." I say.