You can't avoid him forever

~2 months and 3 weeks later~

It's been a good 2 and a half months since Franco left. The guys, Zack, Sophia, and I moved into the new house a month ago. We moved into the house next to Aiden's house.

Having Aiden as a neighbor has been great. Zack, Sophia, Aiden, and Brandon have gotten closer. I spent most of the day at his house when I'm not busy wedding planning with Sophia and Cooper or at school.

Josh and I haven't talked much since that day. We weren't talking much before but now we don't speak to each other at all. I try not to be at home whenever he's home. I get home after he goes to bed if I know he's home. It's currently Wednesday afternoon, Sophia and I are at the wedding dress store picking up her dress and my dress. "I'm so excited." I tell her looking at her.

"Im getting more nervous each day. I can't believe I'm getting married in 2 days." She says. Cooper and Sophia's wedding is this Saturday. We have everything ready to go except the boys tuxedos.

"Okay here are your dresses." Tessa says handing us our dresses. "Who's doing their final fitting first?" She asks. I look at Sophia to see her looking at her dress. "I'll go first." I tell Tessa.

"Come with me." She says. I follow her over to the fitting room. "Let me know if you need help." She says when I walk into the fitting room. "Thank you Tessa." I smile at her.

I try on the dress then walk out to the front. "Sophia are you ready to see your maid of honor's dress?" Tessa asks her. I see Sophia nod through one of the mirrors so I walk out.

She gasps when she sees me. "Wow." She says looking at me. "You look amazing." She smiles. "Thank you." I smile spinning around then looking at myself in the mirrors.

"Alright it's your turn." I say turning back to Sophia. She chuckles nervously then nods. I walk back into the fitting room and change back into my clothes.

I leave my dress in the fitting room since Tessa told me she's going to get it ready for me to take. I walk back out to where Sophia is sitting down. "You're turn." I tell her taking her seat.

Sophia walks over to the fitting room after Tessa places her dress in the room. I wait patiently looking through my Instagram. I see Aiden sent me a picture so I open my messages. I smile to myself when I see that he sent me a picture of him and his guys in tuxedos.

~Instagram Messages~
Aiden: So what do you think? Are these okay?
Me: Yes those are fine. You all look good.

~Text Messages~
Cooper: Hey so I was wondering if you could come with me, Bryce, and Nick to pick out the tuxedos.
Me: Yeah I'm with Sophia right now I'll meet you in an hour

As I'm messaging Aiden back Cooper sent me a text message so I quickly respond. "Are you ready Brooklyn?" Tessa asks me. I set my phone down looking up at her. "Yes." I nod.

She walks back to the fitting room helping Sophia walk out. My jaw drops as soon as I see her walk out. "You look beautiful."I tell her smiling.

"You both look amazing. We did a great job picking out you're dressed." Tessa says looking at both Sophia and I. "Thank you for helping. You really helped a lot." Sophia says. I look at Tessa nodding in agreement.

Sophia changes back into her clothes then walks out of the fitting room. Tessa walks out of the back after a few minutes with our dresses. "Okay here you guys go. Congrats on the wedding don't forget to have fun and don't stress the day of just live in the moment." Tessa tells Sophia.

"Thank you for all your help. We really appreciate it." I tell her. "It was my pleasure." She smiles. We take our dresses then walk out of the wedding dress store.