CHAPTER 5

"M-mafia king?" I stuttered. "do you belong to mafia?" Fear was evident in my voice.

Do mafia's really exist.?.

I was just out of criminal world, they do exist. It's not like I'm thinking about the werewolves.

Werewolves don't exist, right?

"Yes!" was his reply with amusement skating all over his expression.

Combination of fear and rage was mixing in me.

Be brave..

But bravery wasn't coming in me.

"Why are you taking me to him?" I asked in an wavery tone.

"Because he wants to see you."

"You idiot!! why he wants to see me?" I bursted out in fear and rage.

Control your temper Naomi, he's a mafia's man. He can knock a bullet into your tiny skull.

He glared at me and again showed me the plaster instead of a gun to threaten me.

As if that plaster is gonna scare me.

But I am scared.

"Okay." I sighed. "why do your king wants to see me?" I asked in a calm tone.

"That part .." he paused for a while and then continued "....will be explained by King."

"Is he..." I took a deep breath composing myself before continuing "going to kill me?" fear was evident in my face.

"Depends on King." he stated with a stupid smirk plastered on his handsome face.

But enough is enough, I took a lot more in for one day.

"You bastard, can't you just answer my damn questions properly." I snarled.

His eyes widened before he said
"You broke your promise Miss Nolan!!" He brought his hands towards my mouth but I moved back.

"Take away your filthy han-" I was cut off by him plastering my mouth.

Hot tears rolled down my cheeks as realization dawned on me.

I'm gonna die..

Out of curiosity, I went towards the murdered spot and witnessed that murder and these mafia men saw me seeing them kill an innocent man. And now they want to erase every witness including me. I'm gonna die. I never thought that I would die this soon but unfortunately I'm going to die.

Why me? Why did I have to witness that bloody murder.

There's a saying, curiosity killed the cat. Because of my curiosity today I'm gonna die.

Now onwards there's no curiosity word in my vocabulary, it's vanished..

I sniffled.

Suddenly the car door opened and the two idiotic girls came and started dragging me, this time I didn't wiggle as there was no hope of me surviving.

Again, I never thought that I would die this soon.

I sniffled.

.........

I was sitting inside a private jet and it was so huge, I mean the interior was jaw dropping with the comfortable business seats but my jaw didn't drop as I was crying so hard thinking about my impending death.

But anyway a small smile crept on my crying face,

Atleast I got a chance to sit on a private jet before my death.