betrayal and awakening

This was after the overhaul incident so hope you guys will enjoy so now lets begin

Izuku midoriya was just going back to UA after going to his mothers funeral a few days ago as she died from a uncurable illness that izuku became very upset and broken inside but acted normal as the teachers of UA with bakugo and his parents who attended her funeral.As bakugo went to him and said 'im sorry nerd but at least you know she is in peace now' as izuku nodded and said 'yea she is i hope she is okay up there' as everyone cheered him up and went back hile izuku stayed at his home alone for a few days and those who know about why he was gone were the teachers,principal nezu,big 3 ,class 1b who found out from momo who told itsuka and those who did not betray him in 1a,eri was upset her grandma died but thought to herself that she should train to make herself stronger and save others while melissa and david shield were informed about it as izuku and melissa stayed very close contact with one another after the fight with wolfram as the two had a long distance relationship and izuku was planning on going there with eri while all might told david shield who was greatful for what izuku did and helped the bond between him and melissa to be strongerand spending more time with each other.

Now izuku was on he way back to the UA dorms as he opened the door as he said 'hey guys' but he was suddenly knocked out as someone said 'TIE THIS TRAITOR UP' and not long after izuku woken up to see himself tied up to a chair as he saw iida,ochako,shoji,sato,ojiro,kirishima and mina who were brainwashed,sero,toru,mineta,aoyoma and kota saying 'looks like you finally woken up traitor' as izuku said 'w what i am not the traitor' as iidea showed the phone whiched looked like someone with green hair giving something as he said 'LOOK IT IS YOU ARE THE TRAITOR RECIPRO TURBO' as he used full power kicking izuku which cracked his ribs and he spat out blood white everyone joining in.AS katsuki,shoto,momo,kyoka,denki,tsuyu,tokoyami and camie who got transferred after the license exams came in after playing with eri only to see a beaten up izuku as they all said "WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO IZUKU" as the used their quirks as bakugo and shoto used their quirks to blast them away and denki making a electrical field while tokoyami used dark shadow to bring izuku to them as bakugo said 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO THE NERD" as suddenly kirishima and mina broke out of the brainwash and said 'WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MIDORI/MIDOBRO' as shoto said 'YOU BEAT HIM UP" as they were shocked and said 'w what we did not beat them up the last we remembered we were eating some food as katsuki thought and said 'shit someone must have gave you a brainwash pill come here yaomomo,jirou,tokoyami and tsuyu quickly bring the nerd to recovery girl NOW! as momo made a stretcher and the four ran to recovery girls office as iida then said 'WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BRINING THE TRAITOR' as they said 'what traitor ' as he showed the phone as they said 'ARE YOU GUYS IDIOTS HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THE PHOTO IT IS FAKE AND THE NERD HAS A BIG GODDAMN SCAR ON HIS ARM WHICH THE PHOTO DOES NOT SEEM TO HAVE' as those who beaten him up said 'oh.......no.... what have we done' as katsuki and the others ran to recovery girls office.

The four arrived to recovery girls office banging the door shouting 'RECOVERY GIRL' as she said 'why are you' as she looked at izuku and said ' OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM QUICKLY BRING HIM IN NOW' as they brought him to the bed as she said 'WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM' as the four were crying as they said 'some people in the class thought he was the traitor over a photo and they beat him up while kirishima and mina beat him up but were in a brainwash of something what was not related to shinso' as recovery girl said 'we need to do surgery till then call aizawa and all might' as the nodded and went outside while recovery girl looked at izuku and said 'my dear boy please survive' as momo then called aizawa who was in a meeting with the teachers and principal nezu as he said 'why are you calling me i am in a meeting' as momo then said ' it is about izuku'as aizawa told everyone to shut up and put the phone on speaker as momo explained what happened as the teachers and nezu ran out of the meeting room with him and to recovery girls office as all might and aizawa arrived first and said 'IS PROBLEM CHILD/YOUNG MIDORIYA OKAY' as then teachers then came along with katsuki and the others behind them and class 1b with the big 3 holding a sleeping eri who was informed about it when they ran into them as everyone was asking them if he was ok as recovery girl then came out of the office as everyone said "IS HE OKAY' as she said 'QUIET' as everyone calmed down as she said 'he had broken ribs,burned and beaten up body ' as everyone was tearing up while those who did not betray izuku as their quirks suddenly evolved through rage(to what you know in the intro chapter)as she said 'but he is healing very quickly as if he unprecedented rate' as they were shocked but all might remembered and said 'young midoriya's original quirks are back' as katsuki said 'what do you mean his original quirks' as he continued while everyone was curious s'his original quirks were too powerful for him to handle which it was then sealed till inko's death bed which she then told him the truth and told him where the antidote is to release that seal and i believe young midoriya did just that' as everyone was shocked but they asked 'do you know what the quirks are?' as all might then told them what he roughly knows about them 'if you do not know please check the intro and description chapter' as everyone was shocked but were happy that he was going to be okay.